MTV Movie Awards 2012

Please no hotlinking! host the images on a site like imgur.com or imgbox so they will show up for everyone
I can't see a lot of the pictures that people are posting.

but thank you for posting them! I'm actually liking what Emma Watson is wearing

Shailene is in Stella McCartney Evening Collection 2012 jumpsuit and shoes

Christina Ricci is wearing a custom Christian Siriano dress according to Brad Goreski's twitter.

Kristen Stewart ( in a terrible Balenciaga custom I think)

592201198.jpg

Mtv's twitter

Kristin looks like she is in a superhero halloween costume

Kristen's dress reminds me of some bad cartoon superhero thing-y. I'm not sure about the outfit since I can't see her shoes.

Well apparently Kristen Stewart is wearing a modified Guishem dress ?!?

592200684.jpg

courtjustice twitter

Last edited by a moderator:
Thus far, all of my expectations have been realized. I knew Leighton Meester and Kristen Stewart would turn up looking like hot tranny messes, and that happened. All the Disney/Nick kids would be boring: Thank you, Victoria. And Woodley looks like a mom. But I was super excited for Emma Watson and she did not disappoint at all. She looks hot.

Surprises of the night would definitely have to be the guys. Andrew and Chris are looking delish. :woot:

Jessica Biel

HDwfi.jpg

And some of the men:

Andrew Garfield

EYsVP.jpg

Andy Samberg

DTb8Q.jpg

Chris Hemsworth

dBK8S.jpg

JustJared.com

Love Emma Watson's dress! I love that she's giving an unknown designer some press. :smile:
Andrew Garfield looks great as well and I really like Emma Stone's look...although...it seems a little too "classy/formal" for the MTV movie awards, but maybe not?! Either way, she looks great.

I thought Kristen already wore dress similar to the one she wore tonight? For some reason it looked very familiar to me. Andrew Garfield looked fantastic and I loved seeing him sitting next to and supporting his lady-love. As for Andy Samberg... he has such a goofy smile but I can't help but love him, even if I'm not crazy about what he's wearing.

Jessica Biel was wearing Chanel & Barbara Bui shoes, if I'm not mistaken.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rare
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->