MTV's Laguna Beach

Neo_Classic said:
Is Lauren LC?
yep.

yeah i was wondering that in the 1st season why prom wasnt like extremely formal for them, kuz here its veryy formal. but i think its diff bc here prom is "special" and stuff bc its only seniors. and on the show it seems like they can go to prom whenever, ya know?

^ u mean that dress right? well i have no idea (for some reason i keep thinking marc jacobs, but im probably completely wrong).. maybe you can ask in another thread called "laguna beach -- their fashion" <- i think.

Plastic'sWife said:
thank for the link letgoshopping...

the girls look so dressed down IMO, when I went to prom it was like long dresses and busy updos. But basically they are wearing summer dresses....

I went to another highschool for a year, and they did the big formal prom their junior year/11th grade. And for 12th, they had a dressed down version of it. California schools might do that same.. ^_^

I can't help but to think how pathetic and desperate Lauren is.:ninja:

Wow, that was mean, but she's so freakin' dependent on Steven. He seems like he could have her any day, anytime he wanted, and could throw her away at anytime.

And she'd proablby still take him back.

It's a shame, she's so pretty, she could proablby have half the guys in Laguna.:innocent:

^^ I agree--she needs to put up a bit of a fight. He knows he has her... Ha ha, she even told him that he could get any girl he wanted.

I liked LC a lot better last season. This year she seems quiet and withdrawn. When she was in Mexico with Stephen for her birthday I didn't see any chemistry between the two at all. She hardly talked!

It drives me crazy when jessica tells jason she loves him:sick: he's gross

lmao not to feed in to Laguna Beach, but seriously.. Jessica needs to drop Jason. He's a jerk. She desperately needs a self esteem boost.

yeah i kinda feel bad for her because i see it as she wants to be with the guy that a lot of girls want and she never really thought she could because remember her saying oh i'm not like you kristen, i can't get any guy i want..blah blah..but yeah..idk maybe

yeah jason is such an a-hole!! but i think jessica hooks up with another guy at the end of the season..

LC is going to FIDM in LA next year! And she currently has an internship at Teen Vogue. MTV's been filming her at her internship, and staging all sorts of things...

And I think Jessica should go back to Dieter.

shpahlc said:
Letsgoshopping,

How did you get ahold of this? Are you in any of the photos? :smile:

Thanks for the link!

your wellcome:flower: i found the link on some forum (i think the one on mtv's website)..and i'm not on any of those..i love this show, it's so great; it's all the drama i could ever need and gossip the i have no responsibility for:D

oh my gosh!! look what i found!!!!

kristencover6ji.png

kristen11pt.png

kristen25gg.png

kristen39ux.png

kristen42gn.png

SOURCE: http://www.livejournal.com/community/lagunabeach/969908.html#cutid1

http://img366.imageshack.us/my.php?image=kristen25gg.png

omg i cant believe shes on the cover?! thx for the pics letsgoshopping

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads