MTV's Laguna Beach

I watched 5 minutes of this show sometime last year. The kids were going to prom or something and all the girls were wearing these stupid short sun dresses. This one chick exclaimed to another, "Look, our dresses have the same pattern!" And then, in the next scene, the same girl was screaming, "Oh my god, that wh*re has the same pattern as me!! Oh my god!!!!" Ha ha, what a foolish little brat. Laguna Beach reminds me never to watch reality shows.

I don't like Laguna Beach as much as I did before, because before it used to focus more on Lo, LC, Stephen, and all of that crowd. Now, it seems like it's always about Kristen and her friends, which isn't very interesting, IMO.

I really only kept watching for LC and Stephen, because I think they are cute together. :lol:

The whole show is really stupid, but I can't stop watching it. It's my hopeless addiction. :wink:

And I love Lo. She is so cute. :heart:

lb photos

where does everyone find these photos (i guess screencaps) of the show that have been posted?

from new york daily news:

We hate to spoil your fun, so stop reading if you're a "Laguna Beach" fan.

Orange County's favorite "real-life" teenyboppers were all getting cozy at Jessica and Ashlee Simpson's post-VMA party at the Delano Hotel, but not with the people you would expect.

Everyone's favorite mean girl, Kristen, avoided her high-school-age castmates and set her sights higher: MTV veejay Damien Fahey. The two chatted and got pretty close all night.

Good girl LC's feathers were ruffled when Jason, ex-boyfriend of "Laguna's" Jessica, started chatting with another girl poolside. "She grabbed him and just started making out with him," a spy said.

As for the two-timing Stephen? "I'm not dating anyone right now," he told us as he strutted after Kristen, with LC, as usual, trailing him.

haha LC and Jason! god these people are annoying

I have no idea who Jason is/was, but wow, the soap operah that is these kids' lives. :rolleyes:

jason was jessica's boyfriend (if you know who jessica is) and is now alex's boyfriend. i mean thats how it is on the show. they might have broken up by now. if you havent seen the second season, you won't know who they are.

julesrules815 said:
from new york daily news:

haha LC and Jason! god these people are annoying

in his mtv q&a he said he'd makeout with LC out of the castmates

Jessica deserved it.

She even said it herself, "It's okay, I deserved it". What a moron..:doh:

She needs to grow a backbone.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jessica even annoyed ME. Jason WAS mean to her, but she KEPT talking back when he begged her to just LEAVE HIM ALONE. So yes i understand him.Kristin i dont like anymore, and Jason is H O T ..so good for LC :smile:

does anyone hava good link for it too look at the cast etc, howd they pick the cast?

hey! I just found some pics of the cast in their childhood, and decided to share so enjoy:woot:

source: http://www.livejournal.com/community/lagunabeach/993798.html#cutid1

LC:
lc2.jpg

lc.jpg

Taylor:
taylor.jpg

Talan:
talan.jpg
talan2.jpg

Stephen:
stephen2.jpg

stephen.jpg

Kristin:
kristin.jpg

Jessica:
jessica.jpg

Jason:
jason.jpg

Alex M:
alexm.jpg

awww lol stephen is so cute! i love how it actually looks exactly like them, except jason. lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roller69
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->