MTV's Newport Harbor

^^^

very true. i went up to Laguna Beach and everyone is Caucasian. the standard of living is incredibly high. but i agree some colour on the show would edge it out, but sadly no one wants to watch a show about middle class high school minorities with problems. though Kami was a b**ch most of the time, i was happy to see that she wasn't white or at least fully. and that other girl, the half asian one from season 3. forgot her name but she narrated the season.
Her name was Tessa, I think.
And oh my god, I hated Kami and how she always dressed so 'revealingly'. :innocent:

Her name was Tessa, I think.
And oh my god, I hated Kami and how she always dressed so 'revealingly'. :innocent:

yeah! tessa, i kept thinking it started with and "L" or something. she was annoying though. thanks :flower:

I really :heart:this show, I think the guys are cuter then Laguna and the girls are far less catty.

Chrissy-pretty, but her parents make her dating life difficult especially with Clay

Clay-very shy, very cute, but he needs to vocalize with Chrissy more

Grant-fun

Allie- Hair color bad, but personality decent, hungup on Chase

Chase- Cute, but such a player

The only good thing about Laguna was LC and LO,...Trey was the coolest guy.

The last season of Laguna was nothing but annoying overly catty girls, and fugly:sick:, disrespectful guys.

Iam glad they moved the show

god this show is so bad..i think MTV is just riding on the formula of putting rich high school kids and taping them...laguna season 1 and 2 were just luck on their part..they really cant re create it again..

i think chrissy is adorable although i think this show is terrible compared to laguna beach.. and whats with them riding bikes? it just seems odd to me

Last nite was Adorable, I love this show more then any Laguna, no over dramatic kids who don't do normal things like jogging and riding bikes..and the boys are much nicer...

Chrissy and Clay kissing was so sweet

this show has gotten awfully boring.

i'm waiting for the next episode to see if Chrissy gives it to Clay, but then again i bet you she won't so MTV editors will just show her and clay walk into his house as if they are going to do it. they alwayyyyyyyssss do that

They will probably milk it until next weeks episode too. Chrissy & Clay are so adorable together IMO.

Last week episode was fun, I hope Chrissy doesn't give Clay anything..they just starting dating..he needs to chill.

I've watched a few re-runs and this show is so dumb.

Chrissy seems so sweet! She reminds me of a mini-Denise Richards for sure though.

Tonite is the finale, I going to miss this group of kids, because they were thoughtful, and normal...

Last edited by a moderator:
Laguna Beach seems a lot more interesting than this show for some reason (or I'm just getting older? :lol:)

I do think Chrissy & Taylor are such gorgeous girls. I want Taylor's awesome hair! :heart: Clay is a hottie. But whatever Laguna Beach had, this show seems to be missing "it". :unsure:

Laguna Beach seems a lot more interesting than this show for some reason (or I'm just getting older? :lol:)

I do think Chrissy & Taylor are such gorgeous girls. I want Taylor's awesome hair! :heart: Clay is a hottie. But whatever Laguna Beach had, this show seems to be missing "it". :unsure:

That's cause the cast has no charisma...they're all bland and clearly sheltered from reality.

They also can't act natural at all...everything looks very staged. Laguna and The Hills people manage to keep a realness...

^ yeah I guess so. And some people just have "it" on camera. Like Lauren, who went from Laguna to the Hills. I was interested in her Laguina storyline from the get-go.

I was watching it and they were playing the little guide to Newport Harbor thing, and they said that Taylor claimed to never have cut or colored her hair...uhmmm??

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->