Mulberry Bags #2

thebaghag

Reaction score
I love the Mulberry Alexa. True it has been too "exposed" but in fairness, the bag's got a lot to offer. It's a very good bag for daily use :smile:

I love the Mulberry Alexa. True it has been too "exposed" but in fairness, the bag's got a lot to offer. It's a very good bag for daily use :smile:

I totally agree with you baghag the alexa is my fave mulberry bag:heart:

I'm contemplating getting the Seth messenger bag for those days when I'm doing a lot of walking and I don't want a heavy bag in the way; something utilitarian and very functional.

I'm a little late to this, but...

I have the Mulberry Antony messenger bag in chocolate leather. It's a very 'quiet' design - unobtrusive, clean and utilitarian - but perfect for everyday use if you're not carting the kitchen sink around!

I will normally travel light (small bottle of mineral water, Blackberry, purse, travel card, tissues, lipstick) and Antony more than meets my requirements - with room to spare.

can I have this for Christmas? :crush: sold out almost everywhere :(
mulberry_peanuts-60-anniversary-bayswater.jpg

colette.fr

^^ omg that bayswater is sooo cute I didn't know bayswaters came out with patterns like this...love it

they don't usually it's just a very special edition :flower:

Bags of next season are on La Garçonne...And some are truly gorgeous!

Waking up this thread with my new bag :P

unlediph.jpg

It's the Bayswater in Silky Snake Oak. <3

(pic by me)

Waking up this thread with my new bag :P

edit: please do not quote image

It's the Bayswater in Silky Snake Oak. <3

(pic by me)

Ooh Grasshopper, I have the Tillie bag (which I LOVE) in the same Silky Snake leather. Isn't it pretty? Have you protected yours with anything? I'm wondering if I should, or if it's ok all by itself...

Attachments

• a-girl-a-style_-mulberry-tillie.jpg
    a-girl-a-style_-mulberry-tillie.jpg
    189 KB · Views: 11
Last edited by a moderator:
their Silky Snake print is so damn good, it really feels like real python!

thinking about the Postman's Lock Travel bag... it's just an Alexa for boys! :D

Their new Taylor collection looks pretty nice ^_^

2011prefallmulberrytaylorostrich.png

Also comes in mini..
2011prefallmulberrytaylormini.png

and oversized.
2011prefallmulberrytayloroversized1.png

2011prefallmulberrytayloroversized2.png

popbee.com

Boots & Perfume - Soooooo jealous of your bag! Ahh, I want one so badly! Someone needs to give me some money...

And, HSantorini, I'm not sure what I think about the Taylor collection. I mean, they're all OK... but I just don't like them as much as I like, say, the Edie or the Tillie or the Alexa. The Mini version doesn't appeal to me at all... maybe that's just the colour, though. However, I really love the tan oversized version. It looks really classy! :smile:

Hi guys, just to add to the silky snake party...my new Bayswater mini satchel. Won't be able to eat for a month to afford it but so worth it! :P

Attachments

• photo-59.JPG
    photo-59.JPG
    139.6 KB · Views: 15
Hi guys, just to add to the silky snake party...my new Bayswater mini satchel. Won't be able to eat for a month to afford it but so worth it! :P

Hi Liv Liv,

I'm assuming the pic is yours, but please still credit the image or it will be deleted.

Such a lovely bag, too!

Thanks,
Shelley:flower:

I have a huge craving for a Mulberry bag right now, and have been dying to buy one for ages - they get better every season! I really love the Tillies at the moment and absolutely love the Polly pushlocks, the colour variations are so pretty! I'm really loving the 'Pumpkin' shade at the moment, I do like tan but this is a little more 'me' :smile:

Just got the Polly bag in conker from Lagarconne I can't wait for it to come! I hope the colour isn't too red...............
I'll post pics when it arrives :smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thtrfh65
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->