Mulberry F/W 2018.19 London

Discussion in 'Designers and Collections' started by vogue28, Feb 17, 2018.

1. vogue28

vogue28 Mod Squad Team Leader

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

VOGUE.COM

2. vogue28

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

VOGUE.COM

3. vogue28

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

VOGUE.COM

4. Lola701

Lola701 Well-Known Member

Too ambitious for a brand like Mulberry. He should be inspired by what Vevers is doing at Coach. Relatable and yet fashionable clothes with a distinct identity and versatile pieces.
    This is too much. We don’t need another brand like that...

5. Marc10

Marc10 Moderator

I quite love this, probably his best collection so far. The hats are very unnecessary tho, the collection would've stand on its own.

But I really have to ask: Doesn't anyone even buys Mulberry clothes? Or even their bags anymore? He's doing a nice job but I don't think it's enough to make this brand relevant again.

6. HeatherAnne

HeatherAnne Well-Known Member

^ I've bought a scarf and a bag since they dropped the cheesy tree logo and lowered their prices.

I think he's doing a good job at the house. I enjoy that his collections all look so distinctly English -- and the fun in the fact that he intentionally spirited Brits fondness for ridiculous head-wear.

The bags are disappointing here though, most have already been released, and the ones that haven't aren't that practical. I don't even want to guess at what those sack bags cost.

7. softgrey

softgrey flaunt the imperfection

something is wrong...
    everything looks as thought it had been inflated and then popped...

it's weirdly off...
    makes me go...hmmmm...:sideways:

8. disco54

disco54 Well-Known Member

LOOOOL so true haha, it was very cheesy and it gave it a very discount store look. Overall I think its a solid collection , though some of the Mary Poppins on LSD looks could have been left out.

9. Benn98

Benn98 Well-Known Member

Love this! It's exactly what London needs. It's wearable with a faint eccentric edge. Nothing wrong with that. The floral blouses and dresses will be a hit.