Mulberry F/W 2018.19 London

Too ambitious for a brand like Mulberry. He should be inspired by what Vevers is doing at Coach. Relatable and yet fashionable clothes with a distinct identity and versatile pieces.
This is too much. We don’t need another brand like that...

I quite love this, probably his best collection so far. The hats are very unnecessary tho, the collection would've stand on its own.

But I really have to ask: Doesn't anyone even buys Mulberry clothes? Or even their bags anymore? He's doing a nice job but I don't think it's enough to make this brand relevant again.

^ I've bought a scarf and a bag since they dropped the cheesy tree logo and lowered their prices.

I think he's doing a good job at the house. I enjoy that his collections all look so distinctly English -- and the fun in the fact that he intentionally spirited Brits fondness for ridiculous head-wear.

The bags are disappointing here though, most have already been released, and the ones that haven't aren't that practical. I don't even want to guess at what those sack bags cost.

something is wrong...
everything looks as thought it had been inflated and then popped...

it's weirdly off...
makes me go...hmmmm...:sideways:

^ I've bought a scarf and a bag since they dropped the cheesy tree logo and lowered their prices.

I think he's doing a good job at the house. I enjoy that his collections all look so distinctly English -- and the fun in the fact that he intentionally spirited Brits fondness for ridiculous head-wear.

The bags are disappointing here though, most have already been released, and the ones that haven't aren't that practical. I don't even want to guess at what those sack bags cost.

LOOOOL so true haha, it was very cheesy and it gave it a very discount store look. Overall I think its a solid collection , though some of the Mary Poppins on LSD looks could have been left out.

Love this! It's exactly what London needs. It's wearable with a faint eccentric edge. Nothing wrong with that. The floral blouses and dresses will be a hit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->