IMG_1123.jpg
    111.1 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_1119.jpg
    IMG_1119.jpg
    112.8 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_1113.jpg
    IMG_1113.jpg
    114.5 KB · Views: 3
It looks cuter in these pictures. The denim looks more for young girls and teenagers than for adults. No offence. I'd Google around for the patent one.

I liked the blue purse until I realized it was denim... the last time I owned a denim purse was when I was five therefore I don't think I will be buying it....

some people have reported that some bags are out at their local targets. i checked mine tonight and did not see any.

source: target via sassybella

Attachments

• Mulberry_Target-Full2-500x300.jpg
    Mulberry_Target-Full2-500x300.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 16
  • Mulberry_Target-Full3-500x311.jpg
    Mulberry_Target-Full3-500x311.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 13
  • Mulberry_Target-Full4-500x379.jpg
    Mulberry_Target-Full4-500x379.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 15
  • Mulberry_Target-Full5-500x318.jpg
    Mulberry_Target-Full5-500x318.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 10
  • Mulberry_Target-Full6-500x322.jpg
    Mulberry_Target-Full6-500x322.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 9
really hope these will be on ebay

target don't ship to the uk still do they

There were a few out at my Target, none with the patent or denim, no printed anything, the ones I saw were pretty decent looking and I could have sworn there were some with zipper decoration (which I thought were tacky and would have been so cute and classic without the zippers). I just looked for a second though because I was in a hurry. Maybe they had another brand mixed in with the mulberry display? I also didn't notice the heart tags on the crossbody or the 2 pocket tote, hmm. . . okay I'm definitely going back tomorrow to check them out again.

please do :buzz: ah i am so jealous you can just walk into the store and look

i saw some of them today instore. i didnt think they looked that bad. the "pebbled leather" pvc material was pretty soft. i didnt buy anything.

i think pebbled leather material was probably the best out of all three materials. i wouldnt be surprised if the leopard material tore somehow.

i got the black pebbled crossbody. the bag itself is nice and i like the matte gold colored hardware. the strap is a bit cheap looking but overall it's really nice for the price.

I forgot that I stumbled across these bags at a random Target last week. There was no signage or anything. I just couldn't muster any enthusiasm for them. Why not make a faux leather Alexa Bag? I just couldn't get with the cheesy denim and tacky gold acrouments. After thinking long and hard I decided to leave them on the rack.

I went back to Target today and they had more bags out (most of the ones I looked at yesterday weren't the Mulberry for Target ones (I assumed they were since the backdrop said Mulberry). Not a big fan of the black patent leather bags. The denim/patent bag wasn't as bad as I imagined but it's just not my style. They also had the pink leopard print (which is also not my style) and those bags seemed have the lowest stock. I really liked the pebbled leather ones, they seemed to be pretty decently made and cute. My only complaint is that the ones I liked didn't have a zip top. I think maybe I'm too harsh on this collaboration because I see higher end bags on clearance at TJ Maxx in the same price point, but in all reality I think the bags are cute for the price if you like the designs. I just worry about things like this cheapening the brand. I didn't buy anything, but am contemplating the two pocket tote.

I also noticed nothing at my local Target was sold out yet.

I needed a cheap black bag for going out since I moved to Colorado...and I walked into Target, and since there is much less of a demand for these things here in CO then there was in NY, there were a bunch of these bags. Personally I thought the pink leopard stuff looked tacky, and I hate the heart tags that come with all of them. But the small patent black crossbody for $29.99 was a no-brainer purchase for my needs. Fits everything I need for a night out - so much better than my YSL besace.

wow, i just checked target.com/mulberry and every single item has sold out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->