Multi-purpose Products

This may sound really cheap (after all I am skint :D ) but I found that if I wanted my lipstick to be a shade darker but cannot be arsed to fork out a whole 10 pounds just for another lipstick that's only a little bit darker that it's practically indifferent to the naked eye, I melt some black eyeliner on my finger (like draw some eyeliner on my index finger for example) and just dab it on my lips slightly, and then just press my lips together, and voila, a lipstick a shade darker (works esp. well with red lipstick for a subtle lady-of-the-night look)

When i was 15, a friend used to draw a black line around her lips with an eye pencil and then paint her lips with a rosy lipstick.
Then smeared the line into the colour of the lips until it went unnoticed.
It worked great i must say...

I have a horrible Helena Rubinstein glitter lipstick that I got for free when I bought a mascara. it looks surpricinly good on my cheeck and lids, especially if worn over cream blush

I also use lipgloss and vaseline as eyegloss. you can also mix them with powder eyeshadow to make coloured gloss

my eyebrow pencil finally ran out - and of course, got discontinued.

in a fix bought Bonne Bell eyeliner (in Espresso = a very very dark bitter chocolate brown) = DAMN GOOD eyebrow pencil.

it wasn't too soft or too hard & blended well & hello momma - it's soooo cheap!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
user91036
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->