Muse Spring/Summer 2009 : Georgina Stojiljkovic by Magnus Unnar

thank you Dieselmax:flower:
glad to see Georgina :wub:

Helena Christensen is also on the cover:wink:
Photo by Francesco Carrozzini
0d1b0cbba008.gif

myspace - Muse magazine

Looks okay. not the best Muse cover though.

LOVE the Giorgina's cover.

Do not like at all Helena's cover, looks like an ad.

Last edited by a moderator:
Boo at Helena. and at the idea of using 2009 and 1989 faces to reach more audiences (as past issues prove). :argg:

Don't like Georgina either but Ludivine's styling is fantastic as always and I'm obsessed with that haircut lately. :lol:

thanks for posting diesel and shely.

i really like both covers, but i don't like what Georgina is doing with her other hand that isn't on her hip. it looks awkward.

I'm glad Georgina got the cover, but I don't like it, it doesn't look like the cover shot...
Helena's is better, though I'm not too crazy about that one either.

Both of the covers have awkward poses. Hopefully the content is better.

I agree that is a bad cover choice. Don't want to think that's the best pic of her ed...
Anyways, I always love this magazine and I'm waiting anxiously to better see the contents.

I'm glad Georgina got the cover, but I don't like it, it doesn't look like the cover shot...
Helena's is better, though I'm not too crazy about that one either.

i thought Georgina's cover was exceptional because of its intelligent laid-back attitude which translates the very essence of Muse so well. you're right, it doesn't look like a typical 'let's send more of this stuff' newsstand cover, but at the end of the day, i think it encapsulates what Muse is about in a really good way. and this is what important for the cover, isn't it?:rolleyes:

Okay I am not commenting cos I am biased....;-))) but can anyone tell me where can I buy this magazine? Do they sell it in London? or is is possible to buy it online? I found their web-site but it is totally useless....;-))) Thanks!

Okay I am not commenting cos I am biased....;-))) but can anyone tell me where can I buy this magazine? Do they sell it in London? or is is possible to buy it online? I found their web-site but it is totally useless....;-))) Thanks!

It's sold in a lot of places In central London at least, I'm not sure about Borders But i think they sell it also. Anyway In Soho in Old Compton Street, there's a newsagent where you can find it.

I really like Georgina's cover!

KissMiss - I've definitely seen Muse in Borders on Charing Cross Road and Selfridges will probably have it too.

Thank u so much guys! Hopefully I'll get it. I hope I'll have to travel to London these days:-) I really appreciate ur help!

Not their best cover but Muse usually turns out with great content.

uuughhh Dash Snow :sick:... and last issue it was Dan Colen, and not too long ago there was something about Dash Snow again... what happens with this magazine?
Wendy Bevan's eds look interesting, but apart from that the previews are not too exciting, I usually don't like Magnus Unnar's work, though I have to recognise that his cover is very good, I hope the ed is good as well.

1159182677_orig_42.jpg

models.com

Just in time for Milan, Muse hits newsstands next week with something for everyone. For supermodel aficionados Helena Christensen stars in a pitch perfect collectors edition cover by Francesco Carrozzini. For those longing to see the current crop of girls Georgina Stojiljkovic’s pristine visage graces the newsstand cover while the lovely Masha Novoselova gets dolled up for a an especially girly editorial.

Helena Christensen. Muse 17. Ph: Francesco Carrozzini
Georgina S. Muse 17. Ph: Magnus Unnar
Masha Novoselova. Ph: Wendy Bevan

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->