My (early!) Spring Bag List

Originally posted by Pradaromance12@Dec 29th, 2003 - 12:15 am

Louis Vuitton White Suhali Doctors bag
(couldnt find a good pic)
How are you going to be getting the Suhali? Aren't tehy sold out with a waiting list to kingdom come?

Originally posted by chickonspeed@Dec 29th, 2003 - 10:10 am
I adore the Vuitton bags for spring but since most of them are so incredibly out of my price range--from $8,000 and up--I'll have to pass. However, I am on the list for these two new Monogram Mini bags. I'll probably end up picking just one.

100119782.jpg
100119776.jpg

And, finally, I think these new Goyard duffel totes would be great everyday bags. With special-order monogram and colored stripes, natch!

1074043960239_goyardbags.jpg
Those new LV bags are beyond gorge.

I can't wait to see the horrendous "replicas" of them so I can laugh my *** off.

Actually, I have bought it from a very close LV salesrep who i have known for many years...i believe i am getting it in early Feb. :bounce: :bounce: ...i cant wait!!!! i want to post pics when i get it! :woot:

Originally posted by brian+Jan 3rd, 2004 - 2:24 am--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(brian @ Jan 3rd, 2004 - 2:24 am)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-chickonspeed@Dec 29th, 2003 - 10:10 am
I adore the Vuitton bags for spring but since most of them are so incredibly out of my price range--from $8,000 and up--I'll have to pass. However, I am on the list for these two new Monogram Mini bags. I'll probably end up picking just one.

100119782.jpg
100119776.jpg

And, finally, I think these new Goyard duffel totes would be great everyday bags. With special-order monogram and colored stripes, natch!

1074043960239_goyardbags.jpg
Those new LV bags are beyond gorge.

I can't wait to see the horrendous "replicas" of them so I can laugh my *** off. [/b][/quote]
HAHAHAHA :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Well I would love to get one of the Jimmy Choo Tulita bags, but since I am trying to stay on a budget, I'll go for a pink Prada small duffle.

And its on sale too!! Always when I never have the cash to splurge :cry:

I remember when I was looking at the MJ website when the murakami collaboration first came out, to look at it, and they had the suhali's on there and now i'm so upset because everyone wants one and i saw it early on. oh well, thats the way it goes.

Sidebar, wouldn't those Louis Vuittons be rather hard to replicate? :unsure:

Originally posted by mehg@Jan 5th, 2004 - 1:45 pm
Do you mean the Suhalis? Because I've already seen some pretty convincing replicas of those on eBay. Scary!

Originally posted by social*butterfly@Jan 5th, 2004 - 12:10 pm
Well I would love to get one of the Jimmy Choo Tulita bags, but since I am trying to stay on a budget, I'll go for a pink Prada small duffle.
I'm normally not into Prada bags and bright colors, but isn't this one cute! :woot:

Originally posted by Scott@Jan 5th, 2004 - 9:41 am
I simply adore Goyard. They're so discreet and unpretentious for old luxury luggage company.

AlohaRag has a brilliant denim patchwork duffle by Margiela that I want.

http://www.aloharag.com/highseas/assets/im...ags/11s445.htm#
ooohhh I looooooove that margiela bag so much, btu ia ctually already have several denim patchwork bags i have made, but not a duffle :heart: :woot:

: :heart:

Originally posted by chickonspeed+Jan 5th, 2004 - 5:58 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(chickonspeed @ Jan 5th, 2004 - 5:58 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-mehg@Jan 5th, 2004 - 1:45 pm
Do you mean the Suhalis? Because I've already seen some pretty convincing replicas of those on eBay. Scary! [/b][/quote]
no sorry i meant the other ones from s/s '04.

I'd get this one if my only source of money wasn't babysitting on the weekends :rolleyes:

100118121.jpg

Chanel

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->