My (early!) Spring Shoe List

pradaromance

Reaction score
This is my list for Spring/Summer 2004

Shoes: :heart:

Prada Multicolor pump (i think they are so fun)
http://www.style.com/styleapps/Popup.run?p...seq=4&pause=yes
(same shoe)
http://www.style.com/styleapps/Popup.run?p...eq=15&pause=yes

Versace Nude sandal (i like the heel on them...not too thick, not too thin)
http://www.style.com/styleapps/Popup.run?p...eq=28&pause=yes

Dior Pink sandal (the ultimate light evening shoe)
http://www.style.com/styleapps/Popup.run?p...eq=16&pause=yes

What does everyone think?...tell me your list too!

The dior shoe is gorgoues!!! Gorgeous gorgeous gorgoues!! How much?! :woot: :woot: :woot: :heart: :heart: :heart:

CHOO
- Page 1: MACY - purple colored, MARILYN - deep greenish blue (1st two, 1st roll).
- Page 4: CLAIRE - grayish pink, FLEUR - black (last two, last row).
- Page 5: JULY - lime

CHOO
- Page 1: FLOWER - coral (last one, 2nd roll).

CHOO
- Page 2: JENNIFER - dark pink (2nd one, last row).

CHOO
- Page 1: KIT - black spot (2nd one, 2nd row).

ok I admit I'm a CHOO freak :P

* i have a post on the matching bags in the handbags section...make sure to check it out too! :wink:

Loved the Versace collection,esp the shoes. As a Dior Addict i thought the shoes were pretty, perhaps a little fussy with the ribbons on the ankle strap and back of shoes, but still pretty. It is possible to get away with wearing it with something classical.

I would love a pair of Jimmy Choos(i think he does my size) :huh: . I envy all you girls out there, that can lap up the bargains because you have a standard shoe size, but as im not a really jealous person i say good for you and if the designers made shoes large enough to fit me, id be at the sales grabbing all the bargains like white on rice :flower: :woot:

the jimmys are gorgeous but my faves (tried them on today @ harrods :ninja: ) are from the cruise collection "KALA". they are sooooooooo pretty :blush: :blush: :heart: :woot:

Originally posted by leyla m.@Dec 29th, 2003 - 6:10 pm
the jimmys are gorgeous but my faves (tried them on today @ harrods :ninja: ) are from the cruise collection "KALA". they are sooooooooo pretty :blush: :blush: :heart: :woot:
oh, it's the white and blue one, right?
the blue parts are at sides and are transparent, if I didn't remember wrong.
I guess I need to try them on to see how beautiful they are :woot:

Originally posted by MissPurple+Dec 29th, 2003 - 11:02 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MissPurple @ Dec 29th, 2003 - 11:02 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-leyla m.@Dec 29th, 2003 - 6:10 pm
I guess I need to try them on to see how beautiful they are :woot: [/b][/quote]
Ive seen them.... :heart: ...they have a matching tote too

Originally posted by Pradaromance12+Dec 30th, 2003 - 5:07 am--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Pradaromance12 @ Dec 30th, 2003 - 5:07 am)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by MissPurple@Dec 29th, 2003 - 11:02 pm
<!--QuoteBegin-leyla m.
@Dec 29th, 2003 - 6:10 pm
the jimmys are gorgeous but my faves (tried them on today @ harrods :ninja: ) are from the cruise collection "KALA". they are sooooooooo pretty :blush:  :blush:  :heart:  :woot:

I guess I need to try them on to see how beautiful they are :woot:
Ive seen them.... :heart: ...they have a matching tote too [/b][/quote]
they are fab. i recommend anyone to get them. the ultimate sexy shoe :wink:

yes they are...but i dont like the whole squished toe look with transparent shoes...i was gonna buy a pair of Rochas clear pumps (they look like cinderella slippers :blush: ) but my toes were squished and it didnt look good... :lol:

i really like these shoes by Calvin Klein. I just have a thing for clear shoes such as these...

Originally posted by Pradaromance12@Jan 3rd, 2004 - 9:31 am
yes they are...but i dont like the whole squished toe look with transparent shoes...i was gonna buy a pair of Rochas clear pumps (they look like cinderella slippers :blush: ) but my toes were squished and it didnt look good... :lol:
i am the same but these dont come close to the toes. i bought themn and they really look nice :heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thtrfh65
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->