My Flat in London Bags

stiletto2

Reaction score
Has anyone seen the "My Flat in London" bags? At first, I thought they were awful -- like someone let a four-year-old girl design a handbag, but now they're sort of growing on me, particularly the "Imperial" bag. Any opinions? Thanks!

Attachments

• mfil.jpg
    mfil.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 246
I have to agree. I do think this is a cute bag. Any additional information on these bags?

Originally posted by lovemybags@Oct 25 2004, 11:18 AM
I have to agree. I do think this is a cute bag. Any additional information on these bags?
[snapback]406230[/snapback]​

Unfortunately, I don't, but I'm eager to find out more. I saw this particular bag yesterday at Nordstrom for around $400. The designer's name is Jan Haedrich. There are a few additional styles on the Nordstrom Web site, including a pink faux fur creation, and on the yahoostore site. Many of her bags feature the same quilting, and fun logos including a Scottie and a Queen Bee (a bumble bee with a crown). If anyone else knows more about this designer, please do share! Thanks!

I've nver heard of this label before, I think they're cute..but not sure if i would get one myself though. :flower:

Originally posted by catwalker@Oct 25 2004, 10:25 AM
Haven't ever heard of them?

Don't like the bag either
[snapback]406236[/snapback]​

ditto...i find nothing good to say about it so i will say nothing... :innocent:

... reminds me of one of those photo/memory boards that you hang on a wall... and slip photos behind the ribbons that are criss-crossed across the board...
yea...

Originally posted by TheSoCalledPrep@Oct 26 2004, 02:19 AM
errr... chanel gone wrong...
[snapback]406649[/snapback]​

You read my mind :P

Originally posted by lovemybags@Oct 25 2004, 10:18 AM
[snapback]406230[/snapback]​

You can get the queen bee one at intuition

I want the black My Flat in London bag with a frog on it because of a nickname I have. But I'm not spending $400 for it. Oh well.

Originally posted by softgrey@Oct 25 2004, 07:24 PM
[snapback]406317[/snapback]​

:innocent:

Originally posted by softgrey@Oct 25 2004, 12:24 PM
[snapback]406317[/snapback]​

Then why make a post? :innocent:

My Flat in London is carried at Nordstrom...they even made T shirts to match the bags. A friend of mine bought a pink one w/ a big bumble bee on it. Not cute.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crowbar69
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->