My Pick For Mens Top 5 "must Have" Pieces !

Hed_Kandi

Reaction score
00030.L.JPG

00047.L.JPG

00038.L.JPG

00033.L.JPG

00042.L.JPG

Really like the jacket, belt and boots in the second look. Very clean and slick.
Not feeling the pattern in the first pic's coat though. In the third look, the whole no belt with a tucked in shirt is also really annoying me.
Third look is totally my style, except the shirt contrasts too much with the rest of the outfit. Good cut though. Really love those accessories, too bad I can't afford Dsquared.

the balenciaga pant, yet another pair of dior homme jeans, the perfect gucci sweater (and scarf, and belt, and shoes, for that matter), the prada trick (with the perfect crisp white shirt), and destroyed denim from michael kors.

Originally posted by mikeijames@Aug 9 2004, 09:57 AM
the balenciaga pant, yet another pair of dior homme jeans, the perfect gucci sweater (and scarf, and belt, and shoes, for that matter), the prada trick (with the perfect crisp white shirt), and destroyed denim from michael kors.
[snapback]325973[/snapback]​

I like it - not my style, but then again (everyone is different). I can appreciate clothes that I wouldn't wear - because to me, clothing is an art.

Mikejames, i LOVE LOVE that second look
its VERY ME

Originally posted by Acid@Aug 9 2004, 03:35 PM
Mikejames, i LOVE LOVE that second look
its VERY ME
[snapback]326307[/snapback]​
yeah, the model even looks slightly like you! :wink:
:flower:

Is it too much, if I ask you guys to just post the links of the pictures you consider the top 5 picks? We want to keep tFS accesible and easy to navigate in. Excessive pictures are just not going to cut it :flower:

Unless of course, it's a collection, that we surely need to see the pictures :kiss:

I like the Dolce & Gabbana looks. Don't care much for the others...

only the third looking is kinda like one of my outfits(except the cap) :blink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ericbaig68
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->