My Shoes

dazzle

Reaction score
ff_il84431.jpg

do you guys think those are cute? i wore them to school and my friend was like 'ugh...what are those shoes?' and like making fun of them. is she a loser or am i?

They're cute, but IMO it really depends on the outfit you're wearing them with!

Ooh, I love rocketdogs! :woot: They are adorable- they have the look of ballet shoes, but are actually wearable in public! I think you are definately in the right dazzle... :flower:

I love them! They do look like ballet slippers! Almost princess-like! I'd wear them! :flower:

sooo many people have those in s. california or just ventura.

it's fun to pull the elastic and then snap it. or at least that's what i do to people. i wouldn't think that it's very fun if you're the one wearing the shoe.

anyway. they are nice. i like the silva ones

Personaly not my taste it's wouldn't really work for me mostly because of my style and my age I'm 38...wayyyy to old for those but you on the other hand could get away with those :flower:

lovely... :woot:
they will be the new BIG THING for the summer over here
we got them with satin straps :wink:

They're so cute!! I love ballet flats. I'm getting a pair of real ballet slippers in pink from the local dance supply store for summer... I got the idea from a girl in the Elle.com Street Style section... with minis they'll look so cute!!

Dazzle, tell your friend to get a clue, or at least an eye for style!!

So cute! :heart:

I have sneakers that lace up that are similar. I think they're rocketdogs as well and I just adore them!

A question though...I have ballet flats from the play I was in last year and want to wear them in public. I'm just worried about killing my feet. I used to be a dancer and always wore sneakers to and from dance class. What do you guys think?

I really want to get these I've decided! BUT where can I get some that lace up aroudn the ankle, without getting real ballet shoes?? Anyone know?

Anything strappy rox this year...especially untied and hanging...Hollywould has a pair of legwarmer boots with danglies and i luv them...the return of ABBA

Originally posted by italianice283@Jan 29th, 2004 - 2:06 pm
I really want to get these I've decided! BUT where can I get some that lace up aroudn the ankle, without getting real ballet shoes?? Anyone know?
Hollywould had tons of these (different colours) but I am not sure if they still have them in stores. There are photos of them on their collection page:

Hollywould

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->