My Skin Is Getting Darker

michael suffers from the disease vitiligo

Just out of interest...why has Mr. Jackson never had PUVA? He has enough money to have it a million times over by the best doctors in the country...

Originally posted by strawberry daiquiri+May 27th, 2004 - 8:51 am--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (strawberry daiquiri @ May 27th, 2004 - 8:51 am)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Mask OF Life@May 27th, 2004 - 5:57 am
im goin to have to say fu*k u strawberry. wat u said is an insult to all blacks :rolleyes:

Decent human beings do not make fun of others due to a handicap; whether it is a skin condition or deformity or any other condition. Your comments show others your mentality. I don't believe I would look up to you nor want to have you among my friends. Your behavior is pathetic and you should be ashamed of yourself.

Okay [/b][/quote]
No being mean to strawberry... :order:

Originally posted by purplelucrezia+May 27th, 2004 - 9:21 am--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (purplelucrezia @ May 27th, 2004 - 9:21 am)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by strawberry daiquiri@May 27th, 2004 - 8:51 am
<!--QuoteBegin-Mask OF Life
@May 27th, 2004 - 5:57 am
im goin to have to say fu*k u strawberry. wat u said is an insult to all blacks  :rolleyes:

Decent human beings do not make fun of others due to a handicap; whether it is a skin condition or deformity or any other condition. Your comments show others your mentality. I don't believe I would look up to you nor want to have you among my friends. Your behavior is pathetic and you should be ashamed of yourself.

Okay
No being mean to strawberry... :order: [/b][/quote]
yeah :angry:

whitening and bleaching gels work. try stuff with kojic acid. if you have freckles, try hydroquinone products. (though I think freckles are tres cute.)

this was happening to me- I was getting more tan and I couldn't figure out how- then I realized I eat lunch outside everyday. My school lets us eat anywhere on campus for lunch, and once I switched to a classroom it stopped darkening...

Originally posted by brian+May 27th, 2004 - 2:13 am--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (brian @ May 27th, 2004 - 2:13 am)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Alejandro@May 26th, 2004 - 10:27 am
Dior snow :innocent:
it really works? :o [/b][/quote]
The protective UV coat base it's awesome as a foundation base, it has a very high UV protection level, and it has a pearlescent glow, that makes any flat foundation look gorgoeus... I use it everytime, and now I have been using it more and more, because Im trying to stay away from tanning for a while... About the other skincare, I have one of my friend who swears for them, but products works differently on people :wacko: ... again, I love my UV base :heart:

Originally posted by PeterPan@May 25th, 2004 - 5:54 pm
Thanks for replies

PrinceOFCats:I am eighteen years old,I don't know how I am fair,it is very hot and sunny in my country in summer.But in other seasons,it isn't sunny much.

Stellastar:I used to go outside without sunscreen until last week.Now I am using a sunscreen whenever I go outside,even for a few minutes.

Ok,sunscreen will protect me from tanning,but when may my skin become lighter?
:unsure:
Hey~ PeterPan~
first.....use always sunscreen ( protect UVA & UVB)when U go outside..
BUT this is not 100% protect Ur skin from the sun..
and use sunscreen also inside places.( office or shool).cos sun damage attack Ur skin through the windows...even it is rainning...( 20%)..
and about the light Ur skin...without the laser peeling or other thing...
U can improve Ur skin tone..use good quailty comsmetic..
remember...prevent and Cure...this is diffrent..
I used to almost all comsmetic..brand..
BUT the best whitenning...product is.." TRANSVITAL WHITENNING AMPULE"
this is SWISS.....comsmetic...this is....almost...medication effect!
ampule is more effective than serum..
"TRANSVITAL WHITENNING AMPULE"..is "CURE" Ur dark spot..
and lighter Ur skin tone..U can use this product..1 month..( very concentrate)
and other product....."LANCOME"....."BLAC "line is...not much effective...this is only little prevent..and "KOZIC ACID"...is not much safe ingredient..so..first LANCOME used this ingredient...all "BLAC" line..but now... LANCOME not use this.ingredient... no more..and..Elizabeth Arden's visible whitenning ( golden capsule)..is also good...this is 100% pure VITAMIN C..
but always...when U use this product..first...exfoliate Ur skin first..
and " ALWAYS"........use sunscreen!! :wink:

there is no 100% for vitiligo :wacko: and PUVA doesn't work for everyone and theres age limits for some of the things

No being mean to strawberry...
that'll happen when she starts respecting sick ppl :shock:

Originally posted by Mask OF Life@May 28th, 2004 - 4:12 pm
there is no 100% for vitiligo :wacko: and PUVA doesn't work for everyone and theres age limits for some of the things

Yes, there is! .. as I said before my mum has it and you can get treatment in Russia and Cuba.

well to be honest that was a rather ignorant joke to make strawberry, michael jackson does have that disease

Originally posted by Alejandro@May 26 2004, 12:27 PM
Dior snow :innocent:
[snapback]266570[/snapback]​

What's that? Or is that a joke that is obviously flying over my head? :lol

It's a line by Dior that's supposed to "lighten" your skin. :smile:

In Asia, every girl wants to have fair skin... Go into any department store, you'll be swept away by skin bleaching articles, to keep up a white skin...

And, Mask... Don't be rude to ppl of who you think that they are rude... None is EVER trying to be racist when makin jokes about Michael Jackson... I mean, nearly everyone has at least made fun of this guy once, no?

Originally posted by Street_a_Licious@Aug 1 2004, 10:44 AM
In Asia, every girl wants to have fair skin... Go into any department store, you'll be swept away by skin bleaching articles, to keep up a white skin...

And, Mask... Don't be rude to ppl of who you think that they are rude... None is EVER trying to be racist when makin jokes about Michael Jackson... I mean, nearly everyone has at least made fun of this guy once, no?
[snapback]319891[/snapback]​

Ganguro girls sure dont want fair skin :P god theyre cute :heart:

If you're looking for a fix to the darkness you've already acquired, there are some different suggestions in the FAQ/MEMORIES section of Pale Skin Livejournal Community

To prevent future darkness, always use sunscreen! So important, not just to keep your skin light looking, but to prevent skin cancer!

An elderly lady was talking with me once about my super pale skin and how its not really in style now, but that she admires me because fair skin was en vogue when she was younger. She said as soon as they got a sunburn they put lemon juice on their skin to keep it from tanning. Anyone know if that actually works??

my mom gets age spots on her face... and she uses a sort of bleaching cream on them to make her face all one color. if thats the problem...

if its just you accidentally got tan... then slap on some suncreen every morning and wait a few weeks.

best bet: go to a dermatologist. they'll tell you all about keeping your skin healthy.

BUT the best whitenning...product is.." TRANSVITAL WHITENNING AMPULE"
this is SWISS.....comsmetic...this is....almost...medication effect!
ampule is more effective than serum..
"TRANSVITAL WHITENNING AMPULE"..is "CURE" Ur dark spot..
and lighter Ur skin tone..U can use this product..1 month..( very concentrate)

Could you tell me the exact name of this product? There are too many on the website, I'm not sure which one you mean. :wacko: Thanks!

http://www.transvital.com/en/viso-trattamentiwhitening.html

The quest for white skin...Life's too short for this people....Sad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->