Nadja Giramata

simplylovely

Reaction score
Agency: 2Morrow Model Management Milan| Height: 5'10 |Bust: 32" | Waist: 22.5" | Hips: 35 | Hair: Black | Eyes: Brown​

nadjag.png

nadjag3.png

nadjag2.png

nadjag10.png

2morrow​

raced here after fadedcolours ID'ed her for me in the model ID thread - she is STUNNING!!!

i think she'll go far. if not, i'll eat my hat!

Born in Rwanda, Nadja (her name means “good omen”) fled to France with her family at age 5. Nadja moved from Strasbourg to Manchester a year ago to study English Literature, and it was there that she was spotted by mother agency Boss Model Management. In Milan for the past month, Nadja has been a very busy girl – working for Pucci, and walking in 7 shows, including Maurizio Pecoraro. Already in the sights of some top designers, this intelligent and hardworking beauty is off to a steady start – which could only be a good omen!

Place of Origin:
Rubavu, Gisenyi, Rwanda (French national)

Date of Birth:
December 21

polas

models

I absolutely love her, saw her on models as well. Does anyone else see a Tyra resemblance in her look?

I absolutely love her, saw her on models as well. Does anyone else see a Tyra resemblance in her look?

:blink: No Tyra resemblance for me in the slightest.

She is an absolutely stunning girl, I love her cat-eyes, and her beautiful face structure with the perfectly placed beauty-mark on the cheek.

:blink: No Tyra resemblance for me in the slightest.

She is an absolutely stunning girl, I love her cat-eyes, and her beautiful face structure with the perfectly placed beauty-mark on the cheek.

Really? I see Tyra in her so much! Especially in that black and white shot in post #15

I only really see Tyra in her forehead, and that's only slightly lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
italop2
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->