Nail Polish #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sally Hansen

good product for not a lot of $$$

the color i wear most of the times is just 'sheer pink gloss'

I'd hate for them to get creative with the name, or anything.

Originally posted by luna@Mar 27th, 2004 - 7:16 am
the color i wear most of the times is just 'sheer pink gloss'

I'd hate for them to get creative with the name, or anything.
haha! At least it's easy to remember...

I like GAP polish and Revlon.

But what if I mix it up with Sheer rose gloss or sheer pink shine!

Whatever would I do! I might just have a breakdown in the aisle of Target. :wink:

i don't really have a favourite . . but at the moment i'm loving lancome's vernis triple tenue in 310. it's so vibrant :flower:

I totally forgot about OPI and Nicole..

I like their creamy pink colors.

i really love almost any of the essie colors and some of the YSL colors but my newest favorites are #411 which is basically the perfect shade of red for my skin (tan-ish) or maybe for everyone? and #608 which looks kinda wierd in the bottle but very light and pretty on your nails both by anna sui

why the :ninja: Ale? Men with polish on can be hot. However, this is coming from a person with an abnormal infatuation with musicians. I like them with black eyeliner too :ninja:

By the way, I'm on a quest to find myself some black nail polish. None of the drugstores seem to carry it. Does anyone have any suggestions? :flower:

I have black Wet n Wild...

lol.

It worked pretty ok.

Do you remember where you got it from? Most places don't seem to carry the colour, for some reason... :(

I have black from Mac-very nice or back Tied from OPI is a pretty black with a purple tint.

CVS, baby. I've seen it in Rite Aid too. K-mart, target.. all that good stuff. :-P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yams Yamborghini
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"