Nail Polish #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
^OPI also has the best clean nail color. i can't remember what it's called but i always get it when i get my nails done. very sheer white/pink. i think it's called bubble bath.

the revlon colorstays are great, they don't last the whole advertised time but def. longer on fingernails than other nail polishes. it does get gummy after a while, I've got to go get some more after i. gets to about half the bottle

AVON! I am not kidding either! Their speed dry is great... and their color lasts 2 weeks without a topcoat!
For strengthening nails, Sally Hansen is excellent, and OPI polishes work great too. Revlon is ok, I usually put a coat of Sally Hansen on the bottom layer, and Revlon on the top to last long.

Last edited by a moderator:
i went and checked...
the great red/brown color by Revlon is 'vixen'....
:kiss:

I recommend to ANYONE Estee Lauder's Nail Polish - Velvet Rouge:heart:

The best red nail polish out there! Pure Perfection.

FashionJunkie, thanks for the recommendation, I am always in search of the perfect Red.

Chanel's Vamp

DancingQueen said:
FashionJunkie, thanks for the recommendation, I am always in search of the perfect Red.

Chanel's Vamp

Chanel's Vamp:heart: is is the classic of the classics. GREAT!

Right now I am having very short nails in pitch black. :heart:

Kimkhuu said:
Right now I am having very short nails in pitch black. :heart:

Mine too. Well mainly short on my left hand. :wink:

I wear red a lot, but I have a tendency to buy cheap NYC polish. :lol:

My favorite demure and "polished" nailpolish is from Bloom. I bought it a lonngg time ago in Sogo (in HK) and it goes on super smooth! I've been trying to find it in Sephora, but with no luck. It's a pretty pale pink colour.

Then my favorite dramatic colour is this deep red from MAC

sheer pink by Revlon is another sheer nude thats perfect....
:heart:

I hate L'oreal they last 5 minutes on my nails, I love Rimmel in "Alaska" ,Chanel "Rouge Noir" and the OPI they really last a long!

I'm not big on lots of color on my fingernails...i like them clean or clear...on my toes.. I use No Miss. My sister swears by Essie, it has a very nice shine to it.

I have to agree about Avon but you'll definitely want to use a base coat as it's turned my nails yellow a couple times.

My favourite is Revlon Top Speed in the blue glitter shade.

isupporthil, i am with you--i want to find a brown nail polish too, like the one that Nicole Richie wears. Does anyone know what color she uses?? I've looked everywhere!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hugsrat
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"