Nail Shape

Alliecat

Reaction score
Just reading the nail color topic and was wondering what shape nails ( I guess only hands) people here opt for? For ages I had square nails but they made my hands look shorter and squarer so now I opt for a slight curve but not pointed, and not long just past the top of the finger.

And you?

:o Haven't thought about nails shape - what do you do with your time? :ninja: :innocent:

:heart:

I just keep my natural curve... the square shapes can look tacky, especially when people get the gel-filled nails... :doh: :blush:

Really, really, really, really short...like down to the skin. Otherwise they annoy me and I start biting them. I cut them about every three days.

naturally curvy...i like them...but i might for once try squares one day...

and i'm wiv purple, i'm (come think of it) never really worried abot what shape my nail was...

my natural nail is square so with a little filing its just the shape i want :flower:

Im the same...my natural nail shape is square and thats how i like to keep them.. :flower:

I once read that the tips of your nails should look like the bottom on your nail, like where the cuticle comes in, which is roundish, at least for me. But hey, rules are made to be broken!

Originally posted by strawberry daiquiri+Apr 26th, 2004 - 8:26 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(strawberry daiquiri @ Apr 26th, 2004 - 8:26 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-i_<3_chanel@Apr 26th, 2004 - 8:14 pm
squarish with rounded off edges. looks perfect. :flower:
That's the truth B) [/b][/quote]
moi aussi :P

Originally posted by strawberry daiquiri+Apr 26th, 2004 - 11:34 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(strawberry daiquiri @ Apr 26th, 2004 - 11:34 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-Lena@Apr 26th, 2004 - 11:16 pm
moi aussi :P
Imagine if our nails ever met each other :lol: [/b][/quote]

Originally posted by Alliecat@Apr 25th, 2004 - 4:35 am
:o Haven't thought about nails shape - what do you do with your time? :ninja: :innocent:

Ohh, Risque. Now leyla... :lol:

Sqoval.

Not quite Square. Not quite Oval. Somewhere in between.

Originally posted by strawberry daiquiri+Apr 26th, 2004 - 2:26 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(strawberry daiquiri @ Apr 26th, 2004 - 2:26 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-i_<3_chanel@Apr 26th, 2004 - 8:14 pm
squarish with rounded off edges. looks perfect. :flower:
That's the truth B) [/b][/quote]
Indeed!

I always try to grow mine long. But finally, once they start to get long, one breaks...and it seems half the rest break within the same day. I can't explain it. :blink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
user91036
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->