Naomi Campbell arrested

Even though it's all over the place...I can't bring myself to believe this...she just got done saying how over she was with hiting people, and that she's learned that people will say what they want and do what they want to get what they want. I wouldn't be surprised if the woman injured herself and lied because she knew Naomi has a history of such situations...

i mean every coin has 2 sides, don't forget the fact that she had found much more money for people who were suffering from hunger and drought!

pealike said:
i mean every coin has 2 sides, don't forget the fact that she had found much more money for people who were suffering from hunger and drought!

If Naomi is allowed to regularly assault people because she does some charity work; Oprah should be able to get a free pass to be a serial killer. Hitler did a hell of a lot of good for the German economy. One has nothing to do with the other. Good deeds do not erase bad. We shouldn't excuse psychotics by pointing out that they too can dress up in fancy gowns and attend dinners designed to urge people with a fraction of their wealth to donate to charity.

On other boards- people are citing cocaine use as the reason she acts this way. Anyone have any inside scoop?

doesn't suprised me but my question is why do people STILL want to work for her given her history of being a Nightmare boss? so it serves them right to be assaulted. They took the job so they deal with it, imo.

check out the NY post article on that t-shirt a year ago (credit to denimblogs.com)

naomi%20ny%20post.jpg

Man, I wish I could work for Naomi:

Get the job - provoce her - take the punsh - sue her - GET MILLIONS!

She is a loon:lol: It's like watching a parody of real life, except it's all too real:shock:

Model Campbell named in second assault case in NY

Supermodel Naomi Campbell, who is accused of assaulting a housekeeper with a cell phone, was hit on Monday with accusations from a second maid who claims the celebrity struck her in the head.
The new civil lawsuit, filed in Manhattan Supreme Court, accuses Campbell of personal injury, employment discrimination, civil assault and battery. It seeks unspecified damages.
http://today.reuters.com/news/newsarticle.aspx?type=entertainmentNews&storyid=2006-06-27T122114Z_01_N26169488_RTRUKOC_0_US-CAMPBELL.xml&src=rss

While I am not a fan of Naomi's, I can't help but wonder if maybe this time around some of her staff members are just taking advantage... :unsure:

Anastasia said:
If Naomi is allowed to regularly assault people because she does some charity work; Oprah should be able to get a free pass to be a serial killer. Hitler did a hell of a lot of good for the German economy. One has nothing to do with the other. Good deeds do not erase bad. We shouldn't excuse psychotics by pointing out that they too can dress up in fancy gowns and attend dinners designed to urge people with a fraction of their wealth to donate to charity.

it won't let me give you anymore karma, anastasia. well said :flower:

That woman is a nut job. I think the "my staff member is blackmailing me" routine is just a convenient lie given her previous behaviour. The only thing that would piss me off though is if she did get chucked in a cell for a while, as then she could revive her career by doing the "woe is me" I was unfairly punished but "I survived" routine in as meany media vehicles as she could.

I'm really impressed that Naomi managed to make a deep 3 inch gash with a mobile phone. It's the equivalent of carving out ice with a q-tip.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trashmagic
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->