Naomie Harris

Oh wow, an OBE for Naomie! Congrats. Her career will only go from strength to strength after this. I'm a bit gutted that Vogue is shoving Ruth Negga down our throats with two major edits for one film, yet nothing for Naomie. In fact, she's been absent from most magazine covers!

Style-wise she appears to be keeping it a bit safe. Very unremarkable. She's in great shape though!

Congrats on her OBE. Her outfit at the ceremony is perfect. I really like the Chanel she wore at the Independent Film Awards as well, but I wish it didn't have the lace at the hem

uXgVdEB.jpg

kM7QaxI.jpg

WAuU3PS.jpg

zimbio.com

Getting '90s Margiela vibes from this. It took me a while to get this, but she looks fantastic.

Actor Naomie Harris attends the 89th Annual Academy Awards at Hollywood & Highland Center on February 26, 2017 in Hollywood, California.

PEQxjsD.jpg

zimbio.com

She's gorgeous - I like that she went for something more interesting than the usual fare. I think I'd love it if it weren't for that irritating cut out.

At least I can count on her to deliver. I wish the length is longer but this so refreshing.

43d9L0w.jpg

tQxAscs.jpg

9XOzV44.jpg

Actor Naomie Harris attends the 2017 Vanity Fair Oscar Party hosted by Graydon Carter at Wallis Annenberg Center for the Performing Arts on February 26, 2017 in Beverly Hills, California.

ARsab1X.jpg

R2BfJKZ.jpg

zimbio.com​

Love the dress she wore to the Vanity Fair party - wish it had been another colour though, given that she already wore white to the ceremony

Naomie Harris Stuns at the Oscars in Raf Simons’s First Red Carpet Look for Calvin Klein

After showing his eagerly awaited collection for Calvin Klein at New York Fashion Week earlier this month, Raf Simons is following up with a stunning red-carpet debut for the American brand: at the Oscars no less. The resulting sequined body-skimming white Calvin Klein by Appointment dress that Naomie Harris wore underscored the Belgian designer’s sophisticated yet directional approach to evening. “I was presented with the designs and they were perfect! I didn’t need to make any requests for alterations,” said the British actress. “I only ever try to please myself with what I wear. If I tried to please everyone, I’d end up not being able to choose anything!”

Harris’s stylists, Laura Jones and Nola Singer, helped to bring the look to life, dialing up the pared-back glamour with equally simplistic yet impactful accessories. “I started with the earrings and worked my way down,” said Jones. “I wanted the accessories to reflect the same clean lines and simple elegance of the dress.” Harris certainly doesn’t like too many bells and whistles on the red carpet, preferring simplicity over anything overly complicated. “I just like to wear clothes that are reflective of my personality,” says Harris. “I know who I am, what works on my body, and what makes me feel good.”

And what does Simons, who also dressed Harris’s Moonlight costars—Travonte Rhodes, Ashton Sanders, Alex R. Hibbert—all of whom play the leading character at different stages of the movie, make of the moment? “I was honored to be able to work with the cast of Moonlight and celebrate the incredible talent of each of these actors,” said the designer. For these rising stars, working with Simons was perhaps the icing on the cake of a pretty momentous season.

9GYrQTk.jpg

mJMAdm7.jpg

vogue.com

Those shoes put her on my best dressed look.

The dress I've seen too many version of parading down runways to be interested in.

Same here ! Definitely among the best dressed because of the boldness and freshness of her look. I also love the glamour of her after-party dress.

Her performance in Moonlight still haunts me, such a tour de force. Even though Viola was more than deserving to , finally , snatch that Oscar Naomie deserved it too.

Actress Naomie Harris attends Victoria Beckham for Target Launch Event on April 1, 2017 in Los Angeles, California.
x7zgG3X.jpg

i2D1eXY.jpg

zimbio

"Ismael's Ghosts (Les Fantomes d'Ismael)" & Opening Gala Red Carpet Arrivals - The 70th Annual Cannes Film Festival , May 17

zimbio

Yes!! :lol:
Kill me, but I love this look. Normally these candy-coloured Valentino styled dresses are reserved for girls with a paler complexion, she's proving to me that that rule is bollocks! I'm not too fond of the bust hem, but yes to everything else.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clubmissy
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->