Narciso Rodriguez F/W 09.10 New York

Vini

Reaction score
aa9ibk.jpg

A model walks the runway at the Narciso Rodriguez Fall 2009 fashion show during Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week in the Tent at Bryant Park on February 17, 2009 in New York City. (Photo by Frazer Harrison/Getty Images for IMG)
getty

303b6ec.jpg
n354br.jpg

x1d9x2.jpg
34fz1v6.jpg

n2ipsk.jpg
2rgn8f5.jpg

Source: Catwalking.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok...the helmets are ridiculous, and I hate the camo dress on Olga, but I like everything else thus far, especially the first 6 or so looks.

This is a mess. The first few pictures I was kind of thinking ok, there's some of that old Narciso coming into play. Two posts later I got a look at that camo print wreck on Olga and things just seemed to get worse from there.

I don't get it with him, this last year he should've been in his element with all of the subtle bondage and body-con stuff going on. That's what made him so famous. But in trying to expand on his aesthetic he's lost his touch and more than a bit of his sophistication. Opaque white tights with neon coral? In what world does that even sound like a good idea? That black mini dress on Toni is not only unattractive and cheap looking, it doesn't even look well made! And no matter how many times I've seen it, I just can't get behind the head-to-toe color thing.

I mean how is it that the man responsible for this stunner of a gown is also responsible for some of the ugliness seen here?

Last edited by a moderator:
What the hell is this? I have never been a big fan but this doesnt even look cohesive. It just looks sad, really sad. The collection doesnt even have a strong base or inspiration, I don't get it AT ALL.

over all new york sux but this its just plain weird

sportswear and ski suit inspiration?
Yuck,not every women fit this theme,and he makes them not pretty, Narsico loses his unique feature and turns out to be plain, completely plain and dull

What is with the helmut-hats? How do they fit in with anything,or am I just missing the point? All of it seems rather strange

oh no, and i was so waiting for this show. i'm disappointed. and white tights?? was that really necessary??

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->