Narciso Rodriguez F/W 2019.20 New York

Discussion in 'Designers and Collections' started by showtonic, Feb 13, 2019.

1. showtonic

showtonic New Member

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    vogue.com

#1 showtonic, Feb 13, 2019
    Last edited by moderator TheoG: Feb 13, 2019
    TheoG likes this.
  2. eugenius

eugenius Well-Known Member

Give her a sandwich, please.

For the most part, I'm not seeing much wrong with this collection. I can do without the spraypaint-ish print and deep v in the chest, but big whoop. The black and white dresses with the ruching (I think) in the bodice look very nice, and the greens used here are very gorgeous.

Grown and sexy, I say.

3. AnaD

AnaD Active Member

I actually quite like this. It's sleek, sexy and modern. I like how he approached minimalistic.design, with a bit of extra flair and sexiness, he's not turning his women into body clothes hangers. I'm not a fan of the strobe light effect print, it would look better with just a faded transition to the next colour, and the shoes could be better.

TheoG likes this.
  4. softgrey

softgrey flaunt the imperfection

very strong...

can anyone tell me why on earth he was never brought over to Calvin Klein???

bc collector likes this.
  5. TheoG

TheoG Moderator

You know I've never thought of that before, that would terrific. Albeit he's a little similar to Francisco Costa earlier time at CK - I think he's much more minimalist and could do great American sportswear which is part of CK legacy.

softgrey likes this.