Nars Barneys Ny Pallete

LolitaLuxe

Vision of Paradise
Reaction score
i want this!! all the wonderful colors! its perfect exclusive at barneys $ 70

http://www.***************/image/10292003175630.jpg

oohh :heart: :woot: *drool* (we need a drooling emoticon here!) those are fab Lo. Perfect colors. I think I might actually get that instead of multiple MAC holiday collection palletes. It would equal the same anyway. Great colors!

I bought one off ebay!! waiting for it to arrive :drool:

nars_2.jpg

tell us how it measures up! :ninja: im thinking i may buy it as well

:heart: I have it!!! its extremely gorgeouss!!!! I didnt pay that much though :unsure: just 45 dollars for it, anyway, the colours are sooo beautiful, and the pallete carries the best sellers, so, you cant go wrong... :drool: NARS

i like nars as well, i just ran into this :
P49553_hero.jpg

colors in Tobago, Dolce Vita, Gipsy, Catfight, Flair, and Captiva.

looks nice :smile:

I 'collect' Nars palettes... I'm addicted to them. And Nars is coming to Holland at the end of the month!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have six palettes and of course I'm waiting for the Barney's one, the SAKS one and the Christmas one!!!!!
The lip lacquers and lipsticks...They are so nice, but I have five out of the six lacquers and in all the palettes I have I bet I have almost all the lipstick colors...

But I'm a 100% Nars girl, so I can't wait!!!!!

Sofia

Originally posted by LolitaLuxe@Nov 2nd, 2003 - 4:32 pm
i like nars as well, i just ran into this :
P49553_hero.jpg

colors in Tobago, Dolce Vita, Gipsy, Catfight, Flair, and Captiva.

looks nice :smile:
I tried them last night at Neimans, and they almost look the same when you apply them... :(

That palette looks pretty neat. :flower: I dont really need all the colours since I have a few eyeshadows in another brands with similar tints. And the three reds, I wouldn't really wear them.

To me, palettes can be tricky, they seem to be handy, but most of the time, I dont have time to retouch my makeup throughout the day and second, I would probably not use all the colours. :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->