Natalia Semanova

Was that Atelier Versace 1999? I like how they have styled her hair in the same style as the couture show for SS 99. Anyhow those are beautiful ads, thank you so much, The Valentino ads are flawless as well...and I looove the French Photo frenchkiki...her body's perfect. :heart: So many new 'old' things to look over, I love it!

Nice to see her thread active again for at least a day or so! :D

Agree with you. That's sad that she's not as active as her thread :wink:

French photo (dec 1994) Natalia for the "look of the year" that she won! She is 14 on these pictures

Her thread on TFS is the best on the web! The one on BZ is so poor=( It's so sad for such a great Model

Her and the marvelous Kristina Semenovskaïa were the 2 Russians beauties of the mid 90's

THESE PICS FROM OPTION MODEL AGENCY ZURICH

037.jpg

042.jpg
042.jpg

041.jpg

039.jpg

055.jpg
SS08

065.jpg

067.jpg

071.jpg

IF YOU KNOW FROM WHICH MAGS ARE THESE EDITORIALS IT WOULD BE GREAT TO KNOW
LOL :smile:))) :smile:

I dont know where they come from, but I'm surprised to see these. I feel a bit indifferent to them. Dont get me wrong, Natalia was one of my favorites during shows in the 90's, one of the more beautiful models with her Russian looks, but I dont care for (right now) this lighter hair color on her. At least in the first pic. The second and third pics I definitely dont really like (I'm honestly not trying to complain) but from there the campaign gets really good and my favorite photo has to be the last one or the second to last one...she's still so gorgeous. Thank you for reviving her thread for her small legion of fans, loretto. I miss her on the runway and in high fashion editorials, and ad campaigns. :(

Exactly! I thought someone posted a pic of Diane by mistake!

I am trying to find time to scan my Natalia (and Valeria Mazza & Beri smither stuff) but it's not easy... lack of time & energy!

I sent her a message through facebook telling her how much I admire her and she didn´t had the sensibility to answer it :(

Im quite dissapointed.

French Kiki, I think we have the same taste in models (Semanova and Mazza are two of my favorite models).

I sent her a message through facebook telling her how much I admire her and she didn´t had the sensibility to answer it :(

Im quite dissapointed.
That's too bad, but like Frenchkiki says, "Are you sure it was her?"

Audrey Marnay wrote me back on facebook and myspace.

What happened to Natalia? Did Vodianova's presense knock Seminova out of the radar? I truly Love Seminova she was the model that I could count on to Ravage the runway. Especially in Vintage Galliano Shows she would bring me to tears with her walk alone. Is it me but the russians must have a boot camp in Moscow teaching them how to destroy the runway ex. Vodinaova, Poly, Seminova, Valentina, etc.....

Hard to keep your face public in this business, what with all the new teenagers and early 20-something's coming in all the time, Natalia is most likely over 30, not that it matters....but I had a laugh about the boot camp in Moscow...:lol:

Anyhow, I dont think Mrs. Vodianova had anything to do with it...believe Semanova took time off and is slowly making a wee comeback with jobs here and there...she was always the best on runways for Atelier Versace and Dior HC in late 90's. :heart:

VOGUE GERMANY JANUARY 2001
'ZARTE ALLURE'
photographer: Bruno Dayan

my scans

That's too bad, but like Frenchkiki says, "Are you sure it was her?"

Audrey Marnay wrote me back on facebook and myspace.

I´m 99.9% sure, but you can look for her, among her friends were Diana Gartner.

Iselin Steiro answered me back on facebook, such a cutie :heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
muggins1265
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"