Natalia Vodianova for L'Oreal

PradaP

Reaction score
Apparently Natalia's just signed a contract with Loreal

can anybody confirm this?????

not happy... i'm starting to get really tired of seeing her all over the place... :doh:

edited to add that i can't confirm it either, prada.

noooo!! pls pls no :cry: i can't see this girl anymore, i know how she looks with make up, without makeup..i saw her husband, her son..diff styles..i'm TIRED :ninja:

The L´oreal contract is already running a few month, for example she was at the Cannes film festival, representing its sponsor L´oreal, she´s in TV ads for Feria hair color, she presented "Urban Spice" and "ExtravaGold" make up looks... And I´m happy about that because she´s my fav! :heart:

here is the pic, i meant to post this ages ago but never got around to doing so
(go the monobrow :lol: )

hk-030908-beauty-speical-header.jpg

loreall.jpg

This one looks so un-usual compared to her work in fashion mags! :lol:
natloreal.jpg

:shock: she always looks quite bad at the L'oreal adv. :sick:

I agree. I dont think that ad of her is very flattering at all.. and what's with the little teeny bopper animations?

Originally posted by luna@Mar 16th, 2004 - 7:06 am
and what's with the little teeny bopper animations?
These are also on the package of the hair color...
Unbenannt1.jpg

:P

i think l'oreal and other make-up ads should be with models who are more classic. natalie v is more of a highfashion girl. like josie maran she's always been the maybelline girl and she wouldn't look too good on the catwalk (in my opinion...)

in the 1st only casta looks good but in the 2nd her face looks better also the hair is good but was it for teen mags?

I don't really think that the first one is that bad but the second one :yuk:

And what's worse... is these aren't the worst: the pure zone ads are shocking, not only does she look like a male, but like a male boxer. :ninja:

The first one is bad..but manageable. :shock:
The second one is just flat out horrible..it doesn't even look like her!!! :sick:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bellbell
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"