Natalia Vodianova joins David Yurman

kimair

frozen
Reaction score
from fashionweekdaily...

David Yurman’s business has evolved so much, one supermodel spokeswoman apparently is not enough. Natalia Vodianova, a longtime muse for Calvin Klein, will reportedly join Kate Moss in the jeweler’s fall campaign to be shot later this month. Peter Lindbergh and David Lipman, both longtime Yurman collaborators, will reprise their roles as photographer and producer, respectively, for the shoot, which will, per tradition, take place later this month in St. Bart’s. In past years, the 27-year-old New York-based jewelry brand, famous for its multitude of twisted cable-link pieces in sterling silver and gold, often fashioned with diamonds and colorful stones, has boasted such campaign faces as Amber Valletta, Naomi Campbell, Riley Keough, Daria Werbowy, Ed Burns, and, most recently, Naomi Watts. A Yurman spokesperson had no comment.

great news, she's definitely 'jewelry material'. :heart:

Yay! She's absolute perfection! Better than Kate.

That's an exiting news!!!!! Nati would be perfect foe Yurman :heart:

It's fun to see that she "replaces" Kate Moss for many contracts (Calvin Klein, Chanel , now Yurman...) but she also did contracts that Kate didn't do (like L'oreal)

Oh that's fantastic! I love Natalia for jewellery, both in editorials and her CK ads.

I'm anxious to see both, hopefully together!

nastassia said:
It's fun to see that she "replaces" Kate Moss for many contracts (Calvin Klein, Chanel , now Yurman...) but she also did contracts that Kate didn't do (like L'oreal)

she's not replacing kate...
kate will still be in the ads...

Lol don't you love when people don't have a clue about what they're saying? :innocent:

If your talking about the post I think your talking about, then...

She was underlining similarities between the two girls' careers, not necessarily saying Nati was after Kate or anything. It's a bit too soon to tell, but this one post seems innocuous enough.

finally i get to see her does something else

Loud Love said:
Lol don't you love when people don't have a clue about what they're saying? :innocent:

Sorry, I didn't know that Kate Moss had done some ad for L'Oreal, she is not the most well-known L'Oreal model, contrary to Milla Jovovich or CLaudia Schiffer (and the ad which was posted in this page was not specialy gorgeous!)

I just wanted to underline the fact that Natalia has same specific contracts as Kate had but also more "commercial" contract with a brand like L'Oreal

It was not necessary to make a "scandal" around my mistake, we are just talking about fashion, not Irak war or AIDS...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->