Natalia Vodianova

I like her. Very cute and pretty and did I mention one of the most original looking faces seen in years. I just hope, if she wants to stay in the modeling biz for along time, to work out how she;ll get longevity 'cause she's getting overexposed. :wink:

i have this huuuge crush on her!! :crush: really! :blush:
she's been my fave for more than 2 years now.. excellent unique face, great talent... :heart: :heart: :heart:

p.s. though i am a little mad she's getting overexposed :furious:

Most of the models I've seen lately are boring. This one is no different, but her eyes are pretty.

She has beautiful eyes and a pretty face, but is it just me, or does she seem too skinny. I saw a picture of her in a miniskirt and her legs were so skinny, its disgusting.

Cute, pretty girl. Yes so incredibly overexposed now! How tall is she? She looks shorter than most of the other models, but I don't think she's like Kate or Devon's height is she?

I LIKE HER A LOT, SHE HAS AN INTERESTING FACE AND NOW SHE IS EVEN DOING L'OREAL COMMERCIALS AND ADS. PLUS AFTER HAVING A BABY SHE LOOKS FANTASTIC. SHE IS PRETTY TALL 1,77 (cm) 5'9½" (ft/in).

no way she's 5'9! i saw her in person, she wore flats, and she was more like 5'7 or 5'8, not really tall for a model.

i like her.

i think that she can look amazing with the right makeup. i love her in red lips.

it is her eyes and mouth. even her nose is cute.

she looks very girlish.

my favs, however, are amanda moore and erin o'connor...

She signed a contract for 3 years with Calvin Klein.Of course,exclusive.

It may help her on the career?I think she'll miss the celebrity.

I love her :heart: :heart: :heart: really do :heart: finally one girl is so pretty.. shes great, her eyes and lips .. just beautiful :wink:

she was everywhere last year..and i mean EVERYWHERE. i think people are just sick of her by now :yuk:

I love her innocent face.
There is something about her eyebrows that bug me though...

Originally posted by Spacemiu@Sep 7th, 2003 - 8:43 pm
Some times I love her and think she is super intresting, otehr times she looks super dull and boring, I think it really depends on the style of teh photo.
i agree. she was my favorite since shalom, but then elise came along and now she's my fav.

im officially tired of her though i love how she can transform from one look(dull) to another(sexy)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mirrormodel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->