Natalie Suarez

Dydiva

Reaction score
I think this girl can really be a star. 5' 10" and found out she is half chinese and spanish. Currently signed with Ford. i think she is only 17!
She had a spread NYLON april 2008 also. Shot by Mark the Cobrasnake! :D Here are a few i took from her myspace.

Attachments

• black and white.jpg
    black and white.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 13
  • Natalie Suarez 1.jpg
    Natalie Suarez 1.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 26
  • Natalie Suarez flower.jpg
    Natalie Suarez flower.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 14
  • Natalie Suarez bw.jpg
    Natalie Suarez bw.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 17
Just found videos of her singing on youtube! i will try to attach them on here, if someone else can that would be awesome! realllyy good voice

http://youtube.com/watch?v=jtOBbZh609A
http://youtube.com/watch?v=VJSwQep9oX8:flower:

Last edited by a moderator:
Got polaroids too

Attachments

• Natalie Suarez 1.jpg
    Natalie Suarez 1.jpg
    329.8 KB · Views: 18
  • Natalie Suarez 4.jpg
    Natalie Suarez 4.jpg
    294 KB · Views: 10
Those polas convinced me I like her look, she has a very pretty voice also.

I am trying to not use "attachments" for the pictures. (new to this site) so i am reposting them!
attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• Natalie Suarez 4.jpg
    Natalie Suarez 4.jpg
    294 KB · Views: 430
  • Natalie Suarez 1.jpg
    Natalie Suarez 1.jpg
    329.8 KB · Views: 438
yay she has a thread.
shes the new face for Le coq sportif too in Europe.

attachment.php

Here she is at Teen vogue party (far right)
source: teenvogue.com
attachment.php

Attachments

• Hunter Parrish and friends.jpg
    Hunter Parrish and friends.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 410
  • le coq natalie.jpg
    le coq natalie.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 410
Natalie's actually my sister and I wanted to start this thread on her anonymously just because I don't really have much time on these boards. But know I am starting to get into it. I am totally supporting her. She just came back from New York a few days ago, hopefully gearing up for the upcoming Fashion Weeks. She's having options regarding which agency to choose (Marilyn, New York Models, Major Models, and Ford Models), but I think she is planning on getting into the New Faces board at Ford New York. She is really excited and I will miss her when she leaves! She is going to do awesome. And when she goes to live in New York, I plan on going their to study Fashion Marketing after I graduate from UCLA. Two sisters living in New York. Sounds like fun!

I'll try to get that Nylon spread up soon! It's on my computer somewhere!

Those pictures of my cute lil sis were taken of photogenicsmedia.com She is with Photogenics now!

NYLON april 2008 photographed by Mark the Cobrasnake.
attachment.php

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

There was another shot, but can't seem to download it.

CANDIDS!!
attachment.php

attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• 104.jpg
    104.jpg
    174.8 KB · Views: 246
  • 99.jpg
    99.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 2
  • 12.jpg
    12.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 249
whowhatweardaily myspace muse

attachment.php

Myspace Muses December

For modern-day material girls, one of the most advantageous aspects of living in the twenty-first century is experiencing the birth and rise of fashion blogging. This contemporary phenomenon takes street style to a whole new level with sites like The Sartorialist, Face Hunter, Garance Doré, and Fashion Toast leading the way. Of course, we can't discount MySpace, as it's the most substantial platform for everyday girls (and boys) who wish to showcase their sharp fashion aptitudes. In fact, one of our guiltiest pleasures each month is browsing the social network to find ladies clad in cute and original outfits, then designating them as MySpace Muses, so they can further inspire our already-stylish readers! Our December roundup is particularly fabulous—read on for their wardrobe details!

We all know what it's like to visit our closet and feel uninspired by boring, repetitive clothing combos; just thinking about it makes us cringe! Fear not, dear readers, because we have a tried and tested cure to solve this common wardrobe monotony: our MySpace Muses! That's right, anytime you're void of creativity, borrow some from them. For instance, take a cue from Natalie (top row, far left) from LA, who enlivened her simple outfit with an unexpected gray jacket. Keep this specific elephant gray color (as opposed to darker charcoal) in mind next time you throw on outerwear, because it's a refreshing and unexpected departure from the expected basic black. Our favorite options for doing this are Delia's Motorcycle Fleece
show
($25) and Veda's Cropped Leather Snap Jacket ($449).

Source: whowhatweardaily.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velvetmuse
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->