Nataliya Gotsiy

She's working, but very selectively. She's had a baby and is based in Ukraine.

She has two children actually! ^_^ And looks like she's very happy! I follow her on Instagram, she looks so amazing!

L'Officiel Ukraine December 2014

Bvlgari Supplement
Photographer: Denis Manokha
Styling: Zhenya Primachenko

primachenko.tumblr.com

Gorgeous. :heart:

SNC Magazine March 2015

7ODaksxp0Zk.jpg

vk.com/sncmagazine

How does she look like someone else only 4 years later? someone walk me through this :wacko::lol:... I accidentally stumbled upon her name and thought "right! whatever happened to nataliya gotsiy" so I looked her up and thought I was looking at the wrong person. She still looked like herself in March 2014, something's cooking in that SCN cover a year later, but now..?.. it's 100% not age, definitely not a nose job.. I don't get it, even her eye color seems to have changed. Oh internet, why must you give me the dumbest mysteries to solve..

How does she look like someone else only 4 years later? someone walk me through this :wacko::lol:... I accidentally stumbled upon her name and thought "right! whatever happened to nataliya gotsiy" so I looked her up and thought I was looking at the wrong person. She still looked like herself in March 2014, something's cooking in that SCN cover a year later, but now..?.. it's 100% not age, definitely not a nose job.. I don't get it, even her eye color seems to have changed. Oh internet, why must you give me the dumbest mysteries to solve..
You think so? She still looks like herself to me! Maybe just maturing into her features? She did have a very soft face during her heyday...it’s not so surprising to me to find her a bit more solidified in her features, if that makes any sense at all. Maybe some light work and/or fillers have been done? Even that I’m not sure, as nothing looks so obviously different, to me.

You want a real model mystery, Mullet? Look up Marta Berzkalna...now that’s a mystery...AND a tragedy.

I think it might be the stronger eyebrows.

What the fashion industry did to her and her career was awful, victim-blaming at its worst.

You think so? She still looks like herself to me! Maybe just maturing into her features? She did have a very soft face during her heyday...it’s not so surprising to me to find her a bit more solidified in her features, if that makes any sense at all. Maybe some light work and/or fillers have been done? Even that I’m not sure, as nothing looks so obviously different, to me.

You want a real model mystery, Mullet? Look up Marta Berzkalna...now that’s a mystery...AND a tragedy.
Whaaa.. that Miu Miu ad (one of my favorites) and that Arkady video.. too much for my brain, I'll just try to ignore this :wacko:.. (why oh why- ever seen 'love the hard way' with adrien brody, from like 1999? there's an actress there named Charlotte Ayanna, who is very pretty.. I looked her up to see what she's up to now and W-H-A-T-O-N-E-A-R-TH).

I seriously feel like it's different people (I know it's not!), maybe she got buccal pads removed like that olsen twin?.. I don't know.
nat1.jpg nat2.jpg

from this....
nat3.jpg nat4.jpg
[jetsetter.ua | instagram.com/nataliiagotsii | gramunion.com]

^^Yes! Maybe that's it...just the undereye bags removed? They were such a defining feature of her's during her catwalking days...

And I know...the Marta thing does not compute...it's almost impossible to see her old self in there...so sad. She was always one of my favorites.

ELLE Russia October 2018
Photographer:Stephan Lisowski

The model talk about her fashionable career and family.Ok.
But friends!I don't understand ELLE why is this naked picture here?This is not a Playboy this is a magazine for women about fashion.It is inappropriate here when in the article she talks about her two children and I - girl see on the other page her completely naked body...the magazine makes me feel like I'm peeping into her personal intimate life..

elle russia oct 2018 17.jpg elle russia oct 2018 18.jpg
Scanned by me

YOU Magazine - October 24, 2004

Photographer: Amanda Burns
Stylist: Darius Baptist
Make-up: Michina Koide
Hair: Tuan Anh Tran

scanned by me
(the magazine is wider than my scanner and the quality of the paper is really poor, I've tried my best :smile:)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->