Natalya Piro

^ Thank YOU, mariemaud! You're too kind! :blush: ^_^ :wink: :flower:

p.s.
I agree on Nataliya looking like a ballerina! :heart: ^_^ (like another old fave of mine, Natalia Semanova: they both have such loooong necks and an elegant, classy catwalk...^_^)

Thanks a looooot !!!!!!

Thank you soooo much !!! :D :wink: :heart:
Here you will find two pics (medium quality:( ) of Feraud ads with Nataliya:
http://www.alliancedesigners.com/flash/flash_feraud.php?rub=27

Firstview and Lerage are quite great but don't seem to be free :angry: !!! So I just had the time to pick one or two pics.
Are you registered there ?
In case you are you should try Marithé + François Girbaud s/s 06 and maybe Keita Maruyama. I've seen her in their catwalk. If it doesn't work, I will try to scan the few I have in Vogue or Gap Magazine.

Once again, THANKs !:flower:

^ Thanks for the tip mariemaud! :woot:
Here's the screencaps of those ads:

(source: alliancedesigners.com) :flower:

p.s.
I'm not registered either with LeRage/firstView...we'll need to wait until they disclose the ss '06 shows to everybody...:(

marithé + françois girbaud s/s 06

foto3.jpg

I tried some other ways to find some new pics and I just found this one. :rolleyes:
Again: Thanks for ALL !

source: http://www.aufeminin.com/mode/hc06ete/hc06ete1__image=3&menu=5&-Marithe-et-Francois-Girbaud.html

^ Great finds! Thanks mariemaud! ^_^ :flower:

p.s.
Again Girbaud s/s '06:

(source: imaxtree)

Great pics !!

These are really cute and very interesting. Really loved the one with eyes closed. There are nice pics from ungaro's backstage on www.style.com with the same kind of points of view. Thanks ! :flower:
I found new pics at the address below but unfortunately it only worked a few minutes before the site had problems. But the pics are really nice!!

www.chicmanagement.com.au/ chicmodels/view.php?model_id=559

Other big news on www.theones2watch.com !!!:woot: There are some marvellous polaroids :woot: :woot: :woot: :heart: and some new pics from editorial. Also, I learnt that she made some recent editorials for Marie Claire Italia and Vanity Fair Italia...:rolleyes:

now I remember why I thought she was 20! o2w lists her birth year as 1985...making her 21 this year
btw, her polaroids are stunning!

Last edited by a moderator:
^ Thanks for the info mariemaud! :woot:

Here's the polaroids, really GORGEOUS!!! :heart:

:clap: :woot: :heart:

(source: theones2watch)

She looks like Lily on some pics, but she reminds me more on Cintia than Lily.:wink:
Ermm, how old is she? She looks 13 or 14 to me.:huh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nationalsalt
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->