Natalya Piro

scoop_after_300_300.jpg

a loreal website

julesrules815 said:
Thanks! all though i think some of them have been posted already :smile:

I checked b4 posting: some pics had already been posted, but from a different source (scans were different) so I thought about posting the "new-but-not-new" ones anyway...:P :wink:

p.s.
Thanks a bunch for that last pic! Beautiful!!! :woot: :clap: :flower:

Last edited by a moderator:
Seems like she's in many NYC shows! :woot: :clap:

Myself - fw 06:

Sari Gueron - fw 06:

ThreeAsFour - fw 06:

(style.com) :flower:

Thanks a lot Pashen'ka & Julesrules !!

Thanks for all these pics !! :wink: :woot: :heart: :heart:
Glad to see she was at the NY fashion week. Seems to be the first time she's in NY.
I'll post some scans of an editorial from the french Glamour called "Poupée Rousse" as soon as they are ready...

Vogue Nippon

Just read that Nataliya will be in the march issue of the Vogue Nippon, shooted by Terry Richardson, along with other rising models...:rolleyes:
Unfortunately, I've never seen any Vogue Nippon in France... :cry: Just hope that pics will be available somewhere on the net...

P.S.: In the last issue of the british Vogue, there were polaroids of the "new faces" of 2006 including some of the models that are in the Vogue Nippon along with Nataliya (such as Drielle or Linsay Ellington). But nothing about Nataliya. Bad luck...

^oooh I can't wait to see pics!

backstage at Sari Gueron fall 2006
5.jpg

new york metro

^ Thanks a lot julerules! Merci beaucoup mariemaud!!! :woot: :clap:

p.s.
We've got many japanese friends here on tFS, maybe they'll scan that ed for us...:blush: ^_^ :wink: :flower:

Sorry...

...er... the links I posted seem to have a little problem :( :angry: :cry: ...
I give you the complete address:
http://www.bellazon.com/main/index.php?showtopic=1683&st=20
And if it still doesn't work, go to www.bellazon.com then to their Lily Cole forum and it's page 2. That's an editorial with both Nataliya and Lily... Nataliya is sometimes in the background but, despite Lily being quite beautiful, Nataliya is the real eye-catcher on these photos...:rolleyes: :blush:

Again, sorry for the rotten links I posted on my last message...:blush:

Last edited by a moderator:
Pics from Ungaro f/w0 05/06 backstage

Some pics from backstage. They might be a bit small and their quality is sometimes unequal...:blush: but they are cute anyway !:heart:

Attachments

• nataliya video.jpg
    nataliya video.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 27
Backstage pics from yuki torii s/s 06

I just discovered a new (for me:blush: ) website called www.stardustfashion.com and guess what:huh: ?... they've got some really nice pics of Nataliya !!!:woot: ... just as these ones...

^ Merci beaucoup mariemaud!!! :woot: :clap:

Lily is also in my personal top5, btw...^_^ :wink: :flower:

p.s.
I'm curious to know your opinion about another russian redhead I'm very fond of: Margarita Babina :blush:

^^ Gorgeous Yuki Torii backstage pics! And also the Ungaro screencaps!!! :woot: Thanks a bunch!!! :clap:

She's so...

...cuuuute!!!!!! Thanks a lot:flower:
OH those russians !!:D :heart: :heart: :heart:
btw on the Margarita Babina page you posted was her birth date and I don't even know if Nataliya is born in 1988 or in 1985 with no precision about the day and the month... any idea ??
Lily used to be my nber one right untill Nataliya appeared !!:blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->