Natasa Vojnovic

it seems that she slowly but surely turns as an actress now...i don't know if she is leaving the fashion world but for sure she is near to...

here is a trailer of "Bugs", very strange movie ...

Vogue Italia January 2002
Portraits

Ph: Steven Meisel
Models:
Liya Kebede, Christy Turlington, Carolyn Murphy, Linda Evangelista,Anne Catherine Lacroix, Stella Tennant, Carmen Kass, Jacquetta Wheeler, Anouck Lepere, Karen Elson, Caroline Ribeiro, Valerie Sipp, Erin Wasson, Liberty Ross, Hannelore Knuts, Bridget Hall, Mariacarla Boscono, Maria Carmen Hillestad, An Oost, Trish Goff, Amanda Moore, Gisele Bundchen, Devon Aoki, Natasha Vojnovic, Naomi Campbell, Shalom Harlow, Meggie Rizer, Marisa Berenson, susana Macasova, Stephanie Seymour, Donna Mitchell.
Fashion Editor: Lori Goldstein
Make-up: Pat McGrath

by me

Lagerfeld Gallery F/W 2002-03 Paris (O)

stylebistro

Lagerfeld Gallery F/W 2002-03 Ad Campaign (was it shot by Karl?)

jalougallery

Publication: Bergdorf Goodman
Issue: Fall 2012
Title: Opening Act
Model: Natasa Vojnovic
Photography: Arnaud Pyvka
Styling: Emma Sanchez

source mode.newslicious.net

Natasa was awarded Elle Style Award (model of 2012) in Belgrade, October 31th.

(elle.rs)

you can quickly watch her in this video of the ceremony..

'Elle' Serbia - December 2012 by Milos Nadazdin & Nenad

twitter VeljkoGavril

[FONT=Trebuchet MS, sans-serif]Exclusively for Thethreef this is the behind the scenes of the new Cesare Paciotti + Paciotti 4US SS2013 ADV campaigns with Tony Ward with Natasa Vojnovic as protagonists and directed by the photographer Stefano Galuzzi.[/FONT]

[FONT=Trebuchet MS, sans-serif]This is my first [/FONT]reportage on the set of a very important brand ADV campaign and I'm still thrilled for the beautiful experience I had.

[FONT=Trebuchet MS, sans-serif]I hope you to like the pictures and also hope they can can transmit you a little of the atmosphere I experienced on set. Now I just can't wait for the official photos!

[/FONT]http://www.thethreef.com/2012/12/exclusive-for-thethreef-cesare-paciotti.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
connor44
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->