Natasha Poly Gets Married

Indeed. I don't follow Natasha besides her work but I never thought she'd be one to wear such a romantic dress. It looks really beautiful on her though.

I Have to agree
Her wedding Gown looks Subtle and Romantic :blush:

thanks for back shots

:flower:

B8Boq.jpg

IG5m4.jpg

source: modelwhispers.blogspot.com

^ He looks OK in these pics. Very few people look great up close (see previous pics); only supermodels like Natasha can pull off that kind of flawlessness.
I do think they look sort of similar in terms of bone structure. Plus, props to Natasha for finding a guy she loves who is still taller than her even when she's in heels. The most comic supermodel partners are the ones who are dwarfed by their girlfriends.

Last edited by a moderator:
ohh lovely! the dress looks a lil simple for my taste,but she still looks wonderfull!

Aw, the more pictures I see the happier I am for them both. Natasha looks a vision wearing Tisci's design, a true beauty for sure.

Her dress is so beautiful.
I feel so lucky that we all get to see these photos!

Her dress is so beautiful.
I feel so lucky that we all get to see these photos!

Yeah me too!
I only hoped to see at least a glance of her dress but that we get to see so many pictures is awesome!

I'm very happy for them as they seem very much in love, but when I see them together I can't help but think that they look like father and daughter :ninja:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ze bicho
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->