Natural & Household Beauty Recipes

i do that spoon thing too!

actually its better to always keep two spoons in your freezer...
than running them under cold water...

then i can take it out whenever i want to and hold it over my eyes to reduce puffiness

Lemon!

I just used the lemon adivce for toner, it worked so well! But it is abit strong, on my skin it was anyway i needed to use more moisturiser then usual. Also luckily i don't smell like i've just been rolling around in lemons, no smell suprisingly! But it's good, try it! :D :heart:

Thanks for the link! But I don't get the satin pillow case...I know it stops hair going frizzy but how does it help stop wrinkles forming?

Very, very cool. The papya, garlic and kelp tablets.....do they actually work? :innocent:

Wow

Way too COOL!!!!!!! :woot:
thanks a lot. :heart:
actually i'm considering buying this book. Seems so useful.
Anyone have it?

Ive been taking kelp tablets on and off for awhile and its got my hair in better condition....some how! But i dont know how you can tell if it speeds up metabolism?

Reseneace said:
Ive been taking kelp tablets on and off for awhile and its got my hair in better condition....some how! But i dont know how you can tell if it speeds up metabolism?
Reseneace you should try zink tablets as well..they help prevent hair breakage..and it's good for your skin as well..most people don't get enough zink in their diet :flower:
acester said:
wat are teething rings?
Not completely sure..I've allways thought they were for babies with icthy gum's about to develop teeth..:huh:

Hanne said:
Not completely sure..I've allways thought they were for babies with icthy gum's about to develop teeth..:huh:

yeh, they are to sooth babys gums when they are teething and getting their teeth through.

Hanne thanks for that :flower: My hair is still breaking off so i'll look out for zinc tablets. Can you get them from a chemist?

another thing which is amazing which wasnt mentioned is......the EGG

if you split an egg into the white and yolk, wizz the white into a foam and put in in your hair after shampooing, and then wash right out, it will make your hair twice as thick and strong plus it will make your hair dry tousled
and with the yolk.....if you apply it all over your face for 10 mins, it will make your skin smoother and if you've been in the sun, your tan will develop 5 times as fast

Reseneace said:
Hanne thanks for that :flower: My hair is still breaking off so i'll look out for zinc tablets. Can you get them from a chemist?
Yes chemist or local health store..as it's just a vitamine product you might even get it at your local supermarket I suspect.

I got a question:

I just baught a Hairstraightener:woot: Do you know a product that helps the hair not "dry" completly out afte use of the straightener?
That would be very helpful!:D

Fashion Fever said:
I got a question:

I just baught a Hairstraightener:woot: Do you know a product that helps the hair not "dry" completly out afte use of the straightener?
That would be very helpful!:D

Fashion Fever, there are several threads on hair straightening products you might want to read, find an answer it (?) and/or post your question in :flower:

Good Hair Straightening Products?: http://www.thefashionspot.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6149

Ga.ma Hair Straighteners http://www.thefashionspot.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6337

I shall check in at Holland and Barratts they usually have that kind of thing! Thanks again. :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NavidNoor
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->