NCIS & NCIS LosAngeles

Discussion in 'the Entertainment Spot' started by Ciao!Manhattan, Mar 1, 2010.

1. Ciao!Manhattan

Ciao!Manhattan New Member

I searched, and didn't find a thread for that show that I love. So I created this thread, wondering if someone of tFs watch it too !
    NCIS is basically the 1st tvshow in the USA right now.

And the cast is the only one with some members who don't look their age at all :ninja: Pauley Perrette ( Abby ) is 40 years old, Mark Harmon ( Gibbs ) is 60, Michael Weatherly ( Tony ) is 41. Even Robert Wagner who played Tony's father looks younger that he really is.

Here's the promo for tomorrow episode.

( I put NCIS:LA in the title, even if I don't watch it, but since it's a spin-off of NCIS and that Abby & Vance appeared on it, I thought it would be better to only have one thread )

#1 Ciao!Manhattan, Mar 1, 2010
    Last edited by moderator : Mar 1, 2010
  2. >GLamourETTE<

>GLamourETTE< New Member

I can't believe i never realize that there wasn't an NCIS' thread :ninja: Shame on me.

I am so addicted to that show. It's so smart and well-done. I love the relationship between the team's members.
    I like aby's quirkiness.
    Gibbs is so sweet despite his cold armour. You can perfectly see that he cares about his team and that he would kill anyone who touch them ^_^.
    Ziva...Beautiful Ziva and Probie :P
    They are all touching. I could talk about them endlessly.

But my favourite has to be Tony di Nozzo. I love him to death. He is smart, funny, GORGEOUS.

Thanks for opening that thread. :flower::flower:

3. Ciao!Manhattan

You're welcome :smile: I'm glad to see someone who likes and thinks like me about the show. I can talk about it all day.My favs is Tony too, he's so funny, and gorgeous and cute and perfect :heart:. And I love his relationships with both Abby and Gibbs. They're my three favorites.

You have to watch this, one of the funniest ncis-related video I've ever seen. He's SO good.

4. Luxx

Luxx oh me, oh my

I may or may not know of this program and its very attractive stars...:ninja:

5. >GLamourETTE<

>GLamourETTE< New Member

He is really good in that video.
    I'd only add one more thing : Mcgee, watch out :wink::P.

6. Ciao!Manhattan

The NCIS Cast was at the Paley Center, March 1. I thought I would post post some photos and infos :

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    team-ncis

Pauley wasn't here, she was in France, that's why Michael brought that. Cute :blush:.
    Sean Murray is getting so skinny.

#6 Ciao!Manhattan, Mar 10, 2010
    Last edited by moderator : Mar 10, 2010
  7. Ciao!Manhattan

Some videos I forgot to post :

Trailer for the 7x17 ( yesterday ep ), and two videos I really like from CBS about the headslaps.