Need technical help from ipod experts

Dulcisima

Reaction score
I am facing some problems with my ipod photo lately...i only used my ipod twice to transfer the itunes library into my ipod...i went for a short vacation and left my ipod in my room...i came back and i hooked up the connector...but my computer can not detect a new device anymore...nor do i get that lil ipod icon to update my ipod....i then tried to connect my palm piolt to my computer and it works...did anyone experince anything like that before? please suggestions or some advice would be very much appreciated:smile:

ok- my comp does this all the time.. this may be a stupid question but did you restart? that normally helps me..

sorry I ca n't help !

I restarted a couple of times...and it wont work...my sister thinks its the wire connector...but when i connect it to my charge it works...but to my computer it doesnt...somebody solve this haunting mystery for me...i need to listen to some music:(

If all else fails you might want to call Apple support or take it to your local Apple store - they'll help you with troubleshooting and are really helpful :flower:

Hipkitten said:
If all else fails you might want to call Apple support or take it to your local Apple store - they'll help you with troubleshooting and are really helpful :flower:

our local apple store is usless:cry:

I've only experienced this once, and it was solved by re-starting the computer...

Strange things happen...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
porcelainbackbone
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->