Reaction score

Height: 178 cm / 5'10"
Agency: Models 1 - London

models1.co.uk

Height: 5’10
Hometown: Coventry
Starsign: Taurus
What are you looking forward to at LFW? It’s a secret
How would your friends describe you? Loyal, talkative, caring and tall!!
What’s your ultimate party tune? Drake- All me
What’s the best gift you’ve received? The watch my mum bought me for my 18th
Who’s you BFF? My best friend is called Isaac :smile:
Where would you love to visit? Miami
models1blog.com

Burberry Prorsum S/S 2014 London

nowfashion.com

one of my favs at Burberry show. breathtakingly beautiful:crush:

Absolutely gorgeous Indian new face, glad to see she's getting recognition in high places. She was an exclusive according to Models1 :smile:

Looking gorgeous at Burberry, glad to see another Indian on the catwalk

Unexpected, but great runway debut. She looks fantastic.

Burberry Prorsum S/S 2014 London

vogue.co.uk, stylebistro

Reactions: RKK
I remember seeing her pic on tumblr a while ago, she's gorgeous. Glad that she booked Burberry.

Can't wait to see if she shows up in Milan or Paris, does anyone know if she is placed anywhere besides London?

Had to go look for her, drop dead gorgeous at Burberry. Dont think she'll succeed in Milan so fingers crossed for Paris.:heart:

OMG i just die, this girl is too friggin' STUNNING:shock:.. Her hair & skin is just everything:wub:

Older polaroids from August 2011, according to her blog.

Neelam_pols-1.jpg

look-in-my-book.blogspot.com

She was a worldwide exclusive for Burberry so no need to fret that she's not showed up anywhere else this FW!

^ Awesome news! Would love to see her score the campaign.

British new face Neelam Johal has just launched her career with a worldwide exclusive for Burberry Prorsum, walking for them during London Fashion Week SS14.
Coventry born Neelam, born to Indian parents, has been signed to Models 1 since the age of 14. Now 18 she has finished her studies and is now London based.
With some top magazine editorials on the horizon Neelam is ready to continue her onslaught of the industry and we hope to see her land her first lucrative campaign for SS14!

Birth date: 27.04.95
Birthplace: Coventry, UK
Ethnic Origin: Indian
Nickname: I don’t have any. My name is too weird for a nickname!
How were you scouted: I was scouted by various agencies and then went into Models1 for a walk in and got signed on the spot
What’s your best feature: My hair!
Favourite grooming product: Cocoa butter lip balm
Hobbies: Baking, cooking, reading, shopping, meeting my friends and exercising
Fitness Regime: Working out three times a week and eating healthy
Favourite Movie: The Godfather, Scarface and Training day
What was the last track you listened to on your iPod?: Wale – Clappers
Do you have any Guilty Pleasures?: Yes! So many! For example watching Jersey Shore
What is your biggest fear?: My loved ones dying
What is your dream country to visit?: Greece
If you were not modeling, what would you be doing?: Studying psychology at university
If you got to relive one day in your modeling career it would be…: The day I walked for Burberry Prorsum at London fashion week
If you could be on the cover of any magazine, it would be: Vogue!
What’s the funniest thing that has happened to you on a shoot?: When a stylist used Vaseline to try and fit my foot into a shoe that was three sizes too small for me!
What’s your favorite fashion city and why?: London because I love the shopping and street-style
Who are your idols?: My parents
What was the last dream you remember?: I had a dream that I was on holiday with my family and that I was sunbathing on the beach with my sisters
One word to describe yourself: Determined
Twitter name: @NeelamJohal
Instagram name: @NeelamJohal
How much money would you need to shave your hair off? A lot seeing as I constantly turn down offers to chop my hair off!!!!

ftape.com

Model of the Week : Neelam Johal

motw_nj_pola06.jpg

Name:
Neelam Johal

Agency:
Models 1

Height:
5’10″

Place of Origin:
Coventry, UK

Ethnic Origin:
Indian

Birthsign:
Taurus (it fits me perfectly!)

How discovered:
Scouted then had a walk-in at the agency

Favorite things:
Shopping, Nandos, spending time with my sisters and exercising (it makes me feel good!)

Favorite music, band:
I’ve always loved rap and R&B. Currently I’m listening to Drake’s new album (Nothing Was The Same), Kanye’s new album (Yeezus) and Jay Z’s new album (Magna Carter Holy Grail).

Favorite movie, tv show:
My favourite TV show has to be Keeping up with the Kardashians (or any of the spin offs), The Real Housewives of Atlanta and The Great British Bake Off. I’m not a film lover because I hate sitting down for that amount of time, but I’m obsessed with The Godfather trilogy.

Favorite designer, fragrance or beauty product:
In terms of clothing, my favourite designers are Burberry, Alexander Wang and Balenciaga. My favourite fragrance is YSL Elle (I’ve worn it for years and it’s my signature scent), and my favourite beauty product is MAC Snob (lipstick) because it’s the perfect baby pink shade.

What would you be doing if you weren’t modeling?
Studying Psychology at university.

What’s something uncool that you love anyway?
Reading! Since a young age I’ve always loved reading books and I’ve never grown out of it. It’s a form of escapism.

Favorite modeling experience so far?
That definitely has to be walking as a global exclusive for Burberry, because it was my first ever show and it was amazing! Plus, Christopher Bailey is genuinely one of the sweetest guys I’ve ever met, so he made me feel very welcomed into the Burberry family.

What’s the best thing about your hometown/country?
I like the fact that its small because when I go home it’s completely different from London, for example when I go to bed its completely silent outside, which is nice after you spend time in a place full of hustle and bustle.

Which brand would you really love to model for?
I have always loved Burberry, so now I’ve ticked that off my list I’d LOVE to do a Burberry campaign. But in terms of fashion week, I think it would be fun to walk for Chanel in Paris, because the shows/collection are always amazing.

Place you would love to visit:
Brazil, New York and the Maldives!

Currently you’re obsessed with/about:
The current book I’m reading because it’s by my all time favourite author (Khaled Hosseini – And The Mountains Echoed)
models

There are more images on the website but I'm on my iPad right now and can't be bothered to post them all. Love her choice of favorite author :smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maliburum
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->