Networking: Photographers, Stylists, Makeup/Hair Stylists, Etc. (SEE POST #1 BEFORE POSTING)

Hello All. I am Martin Brown, and I am a fashion photographer now residing in Los Angeles, CA from New York City. I mainly shoot editorial and beauty photography, but open to shooting commercial. I have interned for a couple magazines in the NYC area, and am ready to branch out and finally make a name for myself in this vast industry.

I am looking for a great crew, wardrobe, make-up, and hair styling, as well as, great editorial and commercial work.

My website: http://www.dripbook.com/martinmarrone
my contact: [email protected]

THANK YOU for looking at this, and hopefully looking at my portfolio.

Hi there,

I just want to announce that my new 2011 portfolio ist available online, as PDF and in print:
http://www.thomas-sing.de

I'm a fashion photographer from South Germany, always open to creative co-operations with other fashion professionals.

Hi there,

my name(again) is Giulia and I'm an italian fashion stylist, based in Barcelona.
This time I'm going to be in LA for the entire month of August. If there's any photographer out there interested in collaborating...I will be very happy:smile:
Here you can see part of my latest works: www.giuliamarsilistyle.com
Thank you!

Giulia

Hello

I am a photographer in London looking for a regular stylist to work with. I have contact with Vivienne Westwood, Philip Treacy and Sarah Burton amongst other designers and PR agencies. I am looking for someone who is very passionate, ambitious and highly skilled. Have a thorough look at my blog and if you have a good feeling about what I am doing and the pictures then please get in touch.

www.kurtisslloyd.blogspot.com

[email protected]

Hi everyone!

I'm a make-up artist currently based in Orlando, Florida, but willing to travel. I was trained at Joe Blasco Make-Up Artist Training Center in Orlando, and I have experience in fashion, film, stage and events.

I am trained in beauty, male corrective, glamour, period, fantasy, avant-garde, aging, bald caps, injuries, prosthetics, horror, monster, sculpting, molding, special effects, making custom prosthetics, construction, gore and airbrushing.

I have my own airbrush. I'm willing to learn anything I don't already know, and I love to meet and work with new people. The more creative the endeavor, the better.

Here's some of my contact information, as well as a link to my website and portfolio.
[email protected]
www.facebook.com/alisonwonderlandmakeup
www.alisonwonderland.vpweb.com
www.modelmayhem.com/alisonemmertmakeup
www.facebook.com/alison.emmert

Thanks. :smile:

Hey Everyone

I'm an American Photographer working in Paris. Always looking for MUA's, Hair stylists, and clothing designers to work with.

I always work with my partner Antonin Lemone. He is more of an artistic director, and I more the photographer. We consider our style very unique and very edgy and clean. Needless to say its very difficult to find work here in Paris, especially since all the agencies are looking for more traditional work and photographers who have been working in fashion for many years.

After speaking with an agent from Michelle Filomeno Photography Agency, we were given the advice to start doing editorials. This is the direction we are now headed.

My website: www.dossantoslemone.com

Looking forward to working with many of the talented people on this forum!

I'm a fashion photographer, relocating to Blois/Paris next month and would like to get in touch with some local creatives to start working on fashion photography projects (such as portfolio, tests and editorial submissions or commissioned adds)

(Email me for a more extensive portfolio and publications list)

I'm a designer looking to lend tees out to a stylist / photographer to shoot. I live in Ohio, but can mail them to an appropriate/ trustworthy respondent who is interested.

tsp500.jpg

pinkarad_thumb.jpg

IMG_3153500.jpg

ninkybink.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Ninkybink/16971209495

I just had a show in Baltimore, Maryland and would like to shoot the clothes before I leave the US any models and photographers in the area or around willing to collaborate with me to enhance their portfolio do inbox or mail me [email protected]

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello everyone,
My name is Alyssa Kheddouche, living in London. I aspire to become a stylist. I am right now studying Marketing at the University of Westminster and am looking for any internship/job (even as a volunteer) to gain experience and knowledge to become a stylist.
I have my own blog here where I write articles in both french and english, and post my own moodboards and some of my outfits.
Feel free to contact me via my blog or Facebook page.

Hello. I am Aero. I am a digital marketing consultant in New York City. I, however, take photos for fun. I am very happy to work with emerging designers in the past and feel free to hit me up.

Here is my website: www.aerofotea.com

Hi ladies and gents

My name is Federico Guendel and I'm a fashion/commercial photographer. I'm located in Paris (moved a few weeks ago). I've been doing fashion over 2 years, but have the chance to work with amazing people in Costa Rica (I've managed to have material up on Wilhemina LA's site thru a model and I'm keen on having work on Vogue IT!)

My website is: www.federicoguendel.com
FB: http://bit.ly/FedeInFB (it's super long)
Also: www.behance.net/fedeguendel
I'm also reachable on FB or thru my website.

Looking forward to meet H/MUA and stylists in Paris! Dying to do a couple of projects

Cheers

Looking for collaborations :hardhead:

Dear All,

I'm Paris-based woman aspiring to journalism/writing and stylism.

In the past I've been columnist for World Fashion Channel and currently work at a PR Agency and as a freelance writer for different online publications (my ultimate goal being writing from print editions).

I am looking for people to collaborate on a new project which I can't expose here aha
I am also opened to your propositions of collaborations.

Here is my portefolio to know me better : www.melanniemafwatapro.com

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hasunny428
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->