Networking: Photographers, Stylists, Makeup/Hair Stylists, Etc. (SEE POST #1 BEFORE POSTING)

Hello everyone!

I am a fashion/beauty photographer currently based in New York state (currently residing near Niagara Falls), but I will be moving to Vancouver, BC in 2010, and then most likely on to Los Angeles, CA in 2011. I am looking to collaborate with creative designers and stylists who are also serious about making a lasting impression in the fashion and beauty world.

My work can be viewed here: www.joeybphotography.com
Contact info: [email protected]

Sample image:
scarletlady.jpg

hey everyone, my name is Dimitri. I am a graduation student at the Dutch Academy for Photography in Amsterdam, focussing on fashion.

I am looking for stylists, designers and make up artists for tests-shoots in order to build our portfolios! Next months I would like to expand my portfolio in high-fashion editorial style and beauty shoots.

Check out my website for my current work and if your interested in collaborating with me and want to shoot in the Netherlands, let me know!

grace.jpg

-

Hi , I am photographer working in Warsaw , Berlin and Milan . I am looking cooperation with creative stylist, makeup artist as well as photographers agents. In middle of october i will be in NYC for some short period. My portfolio you can see here : www.patrickkin.com

Jonathan Bell - Photographer - VANCOVUER, Canada

I'm looking to assemble a team of creative individuals and take over Vancovuer. I would like to shoot lots of creatives and make some noise in the city. I'm looking for an amazing stylist most of all and a makeup artist.

www.jonathanbell.ca
www.jonnymilano.blogspot.com

Contact via email = [email protected] Thanks!

Attachments

• 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    186.8 KB · Views: 1
  • 29.jpg
    29.jpg
    218.6 KB · Views: 1
Photographer looking for Photo Stylists in Paris

Hello,

I am Photographer based in Paris. I was used to work with W, Marie-Claire, Elle but after a ten years break B) as art director I am comming back to fashion photo and need to rebuild my book.

I already manage a shooting with 2 (famous one) designers giving me parts of their collections, make-up artist, hair dresser, models and location; I am only missing a photo stylist. The shooting will be very soon, probably next week or the week after...so it's a kind of emergency!

You can see a little of my old work here:

www.cogerino.com

and contact me here:

[email protected]

" Be yourself "

Fashion Stylist based in Atlanta, US but eager to travel.

See some of my work at iqons.com/eighty or at modelmayhem.com/eightyjane. Currently updating...

Contact me:
[email protected]

It's a SING!

Hey fashion creatives --

my new promo mag is finished, 40 p. of my own shoots -- if you're interested in co-operations of any kind, please let me know!

Here's the online version!

Attachments

• cover-web.jpg
    cover-web.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 2
NYC based photographer here, strong experience in music + music editorial but looking to build out my fashion book. Looking to collaborate with similarly-placed MUAs/stylists/designers/students/etc looking to also build their books (so TF* with the expectation that it helps both of us).

Very snapshotty/less-polished/candid/rock style and would prefer to work with those with a similar aesthetic.

Link to my portfolio/site is in my signature :smile:

429593852_be297f9793_m.jpg
2668381725_63f4817743_m.jpg

3762613747_a426849ee8_m.jpg
3794436704_dcd81eacab_m.jpg

LONDON

We are in the process of starting an online magazine featuring innovative and creative fashion editorials that will come out quarterly. There is no boundaries of the creativity this magazine will display and we welcome input from all our contributers. We are 2 stylists and 1 business minded person and we are looking for people who could contribute in any way they can. So if you are a up and coming make-up artist, hair stylist, photographer or model please contact us at :

[email protected]

We are especially interested in new talent of Photographers who need to build their portfolio. So, if you are a photographer for example, we would then provide models, stylists and make-up artists for free for you. This is an excellent opportunity for those who want to expand their portfolio and work with creative and like-minded people on the verge of success and network with new people. This opportunity is however unpaid.

We know it's hard out there in the fashion world and we want to help each other get as far as possible through working together creating amazing portfolios of work and networking together.Hope to hear from you soon.

/Dalliance Magazine

I'm a photographer based in London and interested in building network of creative and production people for commercial and personal works.

Website: www.graham-mitchell.com (contact details are there)

Looking forward to working with some of you!

fashion stylist

HI!
my name is victer, and i am a stylist in the los angeles area!

***Edited*** Only post a link to your own work, please ... per thread rules.

i got an eye for fashion..
email : [email protected]

:P

Last edited by a moderator:
Fashion Stylist NYC

Hi, My name is Katharine Polk. I am a Fashion Stylist in NYC. I have worked with Badgley Mischka, and recently shot for Self-Titled and Visual tales Magazines. I am getting ready for Fall 2010 Fashion Week NYC and specialize in collaborating with designers and styling runway shows. Would love to talk to Photographers and Designers interested in Fashion Week opportunities.
Best, Katharine http://www.katharinepolk.com/

LOS ANGELES

Looking for stylists and make up people. I have a few people I work with but am looking to meet new people, mainly stylists!

I am looking for people who can pull awesome clothes, if you are a stylists assistant that is a huge plus.

barrettsweger.com

I test with Elite, Next, Photogenics, Ford and others. Looking to build book and start getting paid!

Last edited by a moderator:
Fashion/Wardrobe Stylist

Hi all,

I'm new to the network and am interested in networking.

- Let's see.. I'm a stylist

- My work can be seen at my website www.levonsaunders.com

- I can be reached through my site or directly through [email protected]

Anyway, I'm happy to be part of the fashion spot family and look forward to collaborating on ideas, thoughtd and hopefully projects with all of you... :rolleyes:

Lena Johnsen - photographer

I`m Lena Johnsen, fashionphotographer based in Norway. Looking for stylist, make up/hair artist to collaborate with. Both creative work and editorials. Looking for people all over Europe to collaborate with. I would love to travel and photograph.

4464555722_a7e28f7730_m.jpg

3171574672_73d32b95ab_m.jpg

3904003420_d67c6f7930_m.jpg

3170713145_1b06ac0a29_m.jpg

3765171912_4e73a3df32_m.jpg

4463779547_2d4a5c2caa_m.jpg

mail: [email protected]
web: www.lenajohnsen.com

Poxymash magazine needs contributors

Poxymash is a new online magazine that is about the stuff we like, and the things we do. We are here to help people get their work seen, and create a publication that's fresh, interesting, challenging, and good to look at.

We need your submissions on anything and everything: fashion, music, art, literature, photography, beauty, whatever! Whether it's a piece about Martin Margiela, a review of a gig, some photographs you've taken, a street-style feature, some fiction you've written, designs you've created, shoots you've styled - we want to see it.

And don't worry if you want to contribute but don't have a team - we can help you out and get you in touch with the people that contact us. So just ask and we'll do our best to match you up!

To get the ball rolling, drop us a line on [email protected] telling us a bit about yourself, what you do, and an example of your work, and we'll take it from there. Whether you're interested in being a regular contributor, want to submit a one-off piece, or are interested in getting involved with the actual production of the magazine - get in touch! Please note, we are London-based, but will accept contributions from anywhere and everywhere.

looking forward to hearing from you,

poxymash |stuff we like|
xx
see examples of writing and styling and styling at http://ohnofluoro.blogspot.com/

hello :smile: I'm a London based designer, founder of fashion brand Rock 'n' Needle I would like to network with photographers, stylists, magazines etc! feel free to email/message me

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->