[ New ] Bare Escentual - Rare Minerals

Golden_butterfly

The mod squad
Reaction score
Bare Escentual, Rare minerals

Skin revival treatment, night.

what it is:

The first of its kind, RareMinerals Skin Revival Treatment is a breakthrough, mineral-based treatment for the face that uses the finest ingredients found in nature to feed the skin all it needs to look its best. Containing zero preservatives or irritants, it's ideal for all skin types, even the most sensitive. Women who tested RareMinerals Skin Revival Treatment for eight weeks said their skin appeared softer, smoother, firmer, and more luminous, and noticed their pores were less visible. Available in four shades (clear, light, medium, and tan), RareMinerals Skin Revival Treatment is redefining beauty sleep.

https://www.sephora.com/secure/rareminerals/index.jhtml;jsessionid=ULIT5PTBD2IN1LAUCJABXCQ#info

This should be intresting :smile:

Thanks for the tip! I'm already a BE believer so I just might just give this a try! :woot: :flower:

Wow! I am going to try this.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is it like makeup for bedtime?? I still don't get it, but it sounds pretty good, I've always loved BE.

I am considering buying this product, but since I've been through 5 milllion different kinds of foundation, I am skeptical to say the least. Has anyone had good experience with this? I have very slight acne but for the most part my skin is pretty good. Does this work only for people who need evening out?

Krista184 said:
I am considering buying this product, but since I've been through 5 milllion different kinds of foundation, I am skeptical to say the least. Has anyone had good experience with this? I have very slight acne but for the most part my skin is pretty good. Does this work only for people who need evening out?

Actually, it's not a foundation. It's a skin treatment. I checked it out at Sephora the other day and it felt pretty good. I was confused because it does come tinted (like a foundation). The lady at Sephora said BE is trying to "bring glamour back to the bedroom" - whatever that means :lol:

Has anyone taken the plunge? I'd really love to have more info :flower:

Hipkitten said:
The lady at Sephora said BE is trying to "bring glamour back to the bedroom" - whatever that means :lol:

This just makes me remember Britt Ekland's memoir's, when she stated she wouldn't go to bed without her bed makeup... :lol:

I have been using the Rare Minerals in the Light shade for several nights now and really like it. My skin feels great and looks better--even clearer. The first couple of nights I did feel as though I had some makeup on but I skipped one night and actually missed the Rare Minerals. It does not rub off onto your pillow. You don't need to use a lot and you do look good in the morning.

There is a very nice explanatory brochure included in the package. On the package, you will read that a high percentage of users in the clinical trials--over 80%-- reported: firmer and more resilient skin, improved texture, fewer imperfections, less visible pores, clearer skin and fewer discolorations.

I like the packaging with the sponge to buff it on since I have used another product that is packaged the same way. It makes it easy.

This is not a substitute for moisturizer. I was happy when I read that you could do your skincare regime and then put Rare Minerals on after your lotion or cream is absorbed since I have other skincare favorites that I am DEVOTED to and did not want to just stop using them. I feel that this product is making a difference for me and feel that I will purchase it again.

Ariadne38 said:
I have been using the Rare Minerals in the Light shade for several nights now and really like it. My skin feels great and looks better--even clearer. The first couple of nights I did feel as though I had some makeup on but I skipped one night and actually missed the Rare Minerals. It does not rub off onto your pillow. You don't need to use a lot and you do look good in the morning.

There is a very nice explanatory brochure included in the package. On the package, you will read that a high percentage of users in the clinical trials--over 80%-- reported: firmer and more resilient skin, improved texture, fewer imperfections, less visible pores, clearer skin and fewer discolorations.

I like the packaging with the sponge to buff it on since I have used another product that is packaged the same way. It makes it easy.

This is not a substitute for moisturizer. I was happy when I read that you could do your skincare regime and then put Rare Minerals on after your lotion or cream is absorbed since I have other skincare favorites that I am DEVOTED to and did not want to just stop using them. I feel that this product is making a difference for me and feel that I will purchase it again.

Yay! I think you sold me :woot: :heart:

^ Same here. I have been debating this for weeks now. Should I? Shouldn't I? Should I? Sounds like it is at least worth a try. I have a BE store near me, so I might ask if they have free samples first.

Glad my thoughts are helpful. I did like using it with a moisturizer. I felt it was necessary for me.

The June 2006 issue of ALLURE arrived today. Check out page 56 (The Scoop) for another perspective.

They say it contains 72 minerals, vitamins A and C and antioxidants white tea and rooibos.

ALLURE quotes a cosmetics chemist who says it has limited capabilities since the minerals can't penetrate the skin and suggests that the Vitamin C is mostly responsible for the exfoliation.

YET ALLURE SAYS:" When we used it in place of our night cream, our skin felt less dry and looked more even."

Hm this sounds good, I've seen it I thought it would be much smaller from the pics I;ve seen online but in person its huge. Which is good since its pricey. I always like BE especially their powder foundations. I will have to give this a try.

can this be used in the daytime instead of foundation?

Apparently,it could be used also as a makeup,there's many shadows and colors,the price varies from 79$(4pieces) to 169$526pieces),depending of how much pieces in the kit.

Katarina said:
Apparently,it could be used also as a makeup,there's many shadows and colors,the price varies from 79$(4pieces) to 169$526pieces),depending of how much pieces in the kit.

I found that about it:

http://www.bareescentuals.com/id/

i.d. bareMinerals

i.d. bareMinerals makeup is about being true to your i.d.entity. Bare Escentuals started the revolution in mineral makeup with the introduction of our 100% pure bareMinerals™.
All foundations, cheek and eye colors have been crushed to a silky, creamy powder form...but it's NOT a powder. These are 100% pure bareMinerals that are free of preservatives, talc, oil, fragrance and other harmful chemicals. The formula provides impeccable coverage for every skin type and skin tone, and protects with a natural sunscreen. With the exception of Mineral Veil, all our loose products, such as foundation, blush, eyeshadows, glimmers, glimpses and liner shadows, are bareMinerals.
But bareMinerals are just the beginning. Our i.d. makeup line also offers complete color cosmetics and treatments designed to enhance your natural beauty, such as lipsticks, lip liners, lip glosses, mascaras, skin preps, flawless application brushes and more.

rare minerals is great for sleepovers of having y our boyfreind over at night because u will look flawless and it is a face treatment

however id ont know if its rare minerals of the change of my moisturizer ive been getting a bit of whiteheads

but its great! to feel clean and not made up at night when u want to look flawless

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->