Your New Favorite Item of Clothing?

Missivtec22

Reaction score
Mine would have to be a toss up between my new bag..
But I just love my new Blazer from AE.. Its just so fun!
417546653_l.jpg

I know its a Weird pic but its the best I have of my Blazer :P

Curious to know what you guys love right now!

A clutch purse I made out of old 45's vinyls, tubing, leather from a ballet shoe of mine, chains I somehow obtained.

Pearl necklaces I attached charms to.

I feel so elated when I DIY something and it comes out sooo good. :wub:

WF14142.JPG

I love the new look of Keds, and my mom got me these for Christmas! And I just love them!

Picture: Keds.com

Ah i like the keds...I never knew there was a store that did that type of plimsole shoe alone.

Hmm well i have 4 favourite items at the moment...more including co-ordinating scarves I've recently bought but here they are...

2 Wool/Angora beret-hats of the same style from Galleries Lafayette (the unshown one is the same green as the light green gloves),
2 Pairs of suede green gloves which I bought the other day :heart:

Very proffessionally taken on one of my art folders :rolleyes:

Attachments

• gloves.jpg
    gloves.jpg
    320.1 KB · Views: 5
My new black suede cuban heel booties, I wear them almost daily since I got them last week... :heart:

LV Petit Noe in black epi, which I almost sold on ebay... silly girl, what was I thinking :D

39_1.JPG

credit: ebay

Last edited by a moderator:
I haven't bought anything in several weeks (sigh) but I would probably say my new favorite item is my Marc Jacobs canvas bow tote. It is now sold out on elux so I don't have a picture of it though.

Diorella said:
LV Multicolore Astropill, it's addictive...:blush:

I tried searching but couldn't find any pics of this and have never heard of it (although I'm not very firmilar with LV so that doesn't mean much). Could you post a pic? Curious to see.. :blush:

New favorite item.. Hmm.. The YSL Muse that supposed to come on thuresday :D It's not actually ly favorite thing but the thign I'm most excited about right now I guess.

That - in black. It's not exactly new, but I haven't been shopping in ages : / Either way, I love it : )

Attachments

• f05-cassette-rback.jpg
    f05-cassette-rback.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 5
a pair of black overdyed levis premium city straight... got 'em long so they bunch up nicely at the ankles... very slim and the girls love em

Skirts, usually pencil. I haven't been wearing them for a long time...It's nice to refresh yourself.

Niklav, I like your bag very much.

i don't like to play favourites....:wink:...
but i am wearing my brown boots a LOT lately...

:lol:...

Charcoal fringed sweater/tunic by Number (N)ine and black Raf Simons space boots, can't wait to wear my new RS summer knits, but it's way too cold in Helsinki for them.

i know that backpacks aren't cool
but i NEED to use them
since handbags KILL my back.

i got a gorgeous bitter-chocolate brown butter-soft leather mini-backpack
and i'm so happy to have made the investment.

it will age beautifully and it looks lovely (for a backpack)
and it saves me from tons of pain!

:smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NavidNoor
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->