New Female Models To Watch

I cant keep up many new faces all I know is Maud Welzen will finally
get her break this s/s 2012

^Definitely after how she just did in the haute couture shows.

well I don't look at her that way anymore...she's quite famous already

well I don't look at her that way anymore...she's quite famous already

lol, I first spotted Maud at Mango Fall 2011

Im hoping Kristina will finally have her big Paris break too and hopefully signed with the remaining Women Paris agency
she lost momentum in Paris last fall but she's doing well again in resort 2012

Last edited by a moderator:
^Kristina isn't really new. I love how you find a way to make every thread about her or Daphne haha.

^Kristina isn't really new. I love how you find a way to make every thread about her or Daphne haha.

I know, she has 2 seasons experince, and hasn't Maud have experience a few seasons also. not all of those those who get their break aren't really fresh from their first seasons. the only fresh face I'm familiar with this season taht may break in 2012 is Kelly Mittendorf

^But the thread isn't about models getting their break, it's about new models.

^

well sorry, I thought it's about newbies in the industry that can break out next season. so its about fresh new faces with no experience.
then I'll stick with Kelly Mittendorf, I might be familiar with others faces too in 2012

^No, it's about new faces. I wouldn't consider Kristina new as she's had several big campaigns and is already making a new for herself.

Meaghan Waller

371856882l.jpg

CNTM Winner
Just signed with DNA in New York and apparently was shot for V Magazine with Stella T, Dree H, Magdalena F, Kristen M, Siri T, Shalom

Valerija Sestic

87901719.png

womenmodelmanagement.it

Kristine Froseth

MG_1299-349x494.jpg

MG_1388-329x494.jpg
MG_1506-1-401x494.jpg

blog-heartbreak/womenmodelmanagement

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members