New Homme Designers

Spacemiu

Reaction score
From fashion.net
Homme Is Where The Heart Is

Gone are the days when boys could complain that they had less sartorial choices than girls. As the equal opportunity factor within the fashion system continues to grow (as in more interesting clothes for men, not more CEO posts for women of course), two of Paris‚ most extravagant talents are launching their menswear debuts. Christian Lacroix will will design his first menswear collection for spring/summer 2003, and John Galliano is showing his first John Galliano Homme line in a private presentation in Paris this week. Simultaneously, the poster boy for the new menswear movement, Hedi Slimane, is releasing his first book of photographs at Karl Lagerfeld's bookstore 7L.

OH MY GAWD! :o John Galliano is doing menswear again! :woot: Yipee! I'm just so f*ckin' love his work and so (and when I mean so I mean so) excited for this! :heart: :wub:

Originally posted by ignitioned32@Jul 1st, 2003 - 3:07 am
OH MY GAWD! :o John Galliano is doing menswear again! :woot: Yipee! I'm just so f*ckin' love his work and so (and when I mean so I mean so) excited for this! :heart: :wub:
Me to I have been waiting ever sens I got into fashion (liek when I was :cool: for galliano to do men's wear! :woot:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peytontung
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->