New Jewelry Trend

AniexDaffodil

Reaction score
Lately I have seen this trend in big chunky chain necklaces
Everything from pendants on the chains or just completely covered in charms
It?s even hot to just match a bunch of necklaces together

Have any of you notice this trend and if so what are your thoughts?
I personally love the gold chains (I know sounds kind of tacky)
But I have these gold necklaces with different colored stones and would love to start rocking this look
Maybe I am just a little to fashion scared?

i even found an article on girl on the street about it . . . i will post pics

Many of the high end stores in Montreal including jewelry stores are selling necklaces like that.

Some are 5 to 7 neckalces with charms or pearls. Some with crystals too.

I think I may get one. It would spice up my business attire (aka blazer with skirt)

i have always, always loved that style but some people can really over do it by wearing something lots of other things that are just as attention grabbing therefore making it tacky. they are even selling whole necklaces like strings of pearls with more that one strand for that look.

Can we just start this trend again focusing on what trends will be popular for jewellery in particular in Australia for Spring/Summer . I am having a bit of trouble understanding how trends work and how far we are behind the US. Any help would be greatly appreciated

I guess it would look really great with a plain one-colour top or dress. Any more pictures??

I love big jewelry but i do think that some people overdo it by wearing too much of everything. i love the picture with the black dress.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->