New Kind Of Ponytail....

Reaction score
If anyone watches Rish Girls, I love Ally Hilfiger and how she does her hair. HOw does she do the messy ponytail? Where it looks teased in the back but is so cute...any ideas?

Hmm haha good question... mine always turn out lopsided or like some strange form of that 80s side-of-the-head ponytail :doh:

Can you post a picture? I don't watch Rich Girls so...

ughh i so would post a picture but i have absolutely no idea how to do it!
grr this is making me angry! ( not u guys, my computer illiteracy)

I am well familiar with what is it you're talking about, but i think the key to it, if others are like myself, is just laziness and that is the result. Trust moi, if you're not trying, it will work much better.

Trying letting your hair air dry before putting it up to get a little fluffiness going. That's what I used to do when I had long hair and was too lazy to blowdry it. :wink:

I know the ponytail that you are talking about...I've noticed it on Ally too. It looks like she doesn't pull the tail all of the way through, only parts and just teases the heck out of it.

oh, i've seen that on girls around...
it's very cute on those who have straight hair.
I think you need a bit of pomade to "spike" the ends.
I tried it with my curly hair and it ended up looking like a bird landed in there and decided to make a nest :wacko: :blink:

i get my hair like that, all u have to do is have it straight, sleep on it it tend to get a little wavey/stringy. Then just DONT brush it and put it up. Effortless and looks cute, but u need to have hair that does that.

i find that if i spray my whole head randomly with hairspray and let it dry hardish, and then attempt to put it up, it always comes across messy and it works for me perfectly.

maybe try that, i have no idea what her hair looks like personally, im in canada we dont have that show here as far as i know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
effettovetro
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->