New Orleans Street Style

PonyShow

Reaction score
I would like to make a very happy announcement that I'm starting a street style thread for New Orleans fashion, because in my opinion we have some of the most interesting fashion here. No one cares about other people and everyone dresses just however the hell they want. Which I think is how it should always be. Updates soon!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
DSC00034.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for doing this, I love to see what people are wearing in the City That Care Forgot. :wink: :flower:

I love that girls maxi dress :heart:

All of my other post were deleted :(

Love the boots the girl is wearing in the first picture. :smile:
thanks thats me. i was going to post it without telling anyone to see what kinda dish i'd get hahaha.
but actually they're my friends and they're possibly the most uncomfortable shoes i've ever worn. i have to wear them with huge socks. no support man!! but i have no idea where she got them, and i kind of want her to forget about them so i can have them haha..

i love that guys fish outfit. i saw him and i was like ok. outside, now. i HAVE to get a picture of you!

Oh I love that colourful skirt!
Thanks for posting :flower:

Haha I know that second guy in post #3.. he was totally in my philosophy class! :lol:

N.O. definitely has an original fashion, but you have to take it with a grain of salt.. there's a big hipster crowd, sometimes too much urban outfitters to bear, but it's all good. There's definitely diversity.

agreed, i never noticed because i don't really hang out with hipsters, although apparently i am one, but we're not exactly in the fast lane with fashion, so it seems like people try, but there's always some odd twist about it. haha.

thanks from starting this thread
i'm from new orleans. i love to go to the french quarters and see all the interesting outfits.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->