New Raf Simons website

safiah

Reaction score
Not sure if this is the right place for:

Raf Simons have launched a new website, which was much needed after the old one(it hadnt been updated for about two years). They really put some thought into it and i think came up with a great result. Theyve uploaded their two most recent collections and have got an "archive" and "diary" section which are both pretty interesting and i think quite insightful into the design process... So thumbs up!
I did find the website music quite annoyng at first but i think i really helps creaing a mood for the website. I think theyve really done well...

ive got a few screenshots here
(all images courtesy of raf simons.com)

Untitled2.png

Untitled4.png

Untitled5.png

Untitled.png

thanks for the heads up. :flower:
i'm excited to see the archive and diary parts

and he has ad campaigns i saw in the latest interview now too which i was a bit surprised by. but at least it's more in the spirit of the clever campaigning helmut lang was so good at.

Yep, I agree, the campaign is beautiful and there are nice videos in Diary section

BTW does anyone know how to get HQ photos from the site?

When you first go onto the website, the loud music and that strange music are sort of sinister.. It was on there before the site updated as well.
I like it.

i like the soundtrack....very add n to (x)...

i do wish the archive was a bit more interactive. was actually hoping for that if he had changed the site but alas...

Like the latest ad campaign. Wish there were more pictures of it?

this should be included in art & design; not designers & collections. this isnt a part of the collection for a fashion season.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPepic
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->