New Shoe Designers

Originally posted by Spacemiu@Dec 12th, 2003 - 11:10 pm
I lvoe Hollydunalp and Le flesh :heart:

Oliva Morris is quite cool as well
i love le flesh!!!! I only have one pair...these:

not to mention i got them on sale

how about Juan Antonio Lopez-very sexy

I also personally love michel perry. I just got some boots and I L-O-V-E love them!

Juan, is nice!

Here is another new discovery Dorotea she is a designer Spain (Barcelona).

I saw some shoes by Kristen Lee, sorry I have no wesbite for them, so if you find something please post it.

And Franco Sarto, while I am not a fan for all his shoes, my neighbors daughter (who is 12) likes his shoes haha. The website is cute.

Morenatom are brasilian shoe company, and I like some of their designs.

Peter Kent, while I have seen some nice shoes of his like the purple suede d'orsay pump his website isn't all that appealing, but if you happen to any of the stores that carry him you'll be suprised in a nice way :P

Lisa Nading, I have her "Atlas" boot and I like it, the site is so so, but the shoes are very architectual which I adore.

Dusica Dusica is another recent discovery and I love their boots! Sorry no website to my knowledge. :cry:

I miss this thread :cry: here is a another one, her website (to me) does not do her shoes justice, but I have invested in one pair and they are very comfortable and cute. Kristen Lee

Hi Oria....
I also missed the thread....
but i didnt find more designers.....
but the one you posted is cool... some of the shoes are realy cute!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by nay-k@Mar 25th, 2004 - 9:31 am
Hi Oria....
I also missed the thread....
but i didnt find more designers.....
but the one you posted is cool... some of the shoes are realy cute!!!!!!!!!
Oi Nay k!!

I am happy to see you are still around and yes I know not to much to add here, but I will search because there are some just no information on the web. I hope all iis good with you, and soon we will add more here. I think this thread is one of my favs :lol: :woot:

Oh and CONGRATS Nay K!!! I'm am so happy for you!! Beautiful talent now comes! :woot: :flower:

Originally posted by Oria@Mar 25th, 2004 - 9:27 am
I miss this thread :cry: here is a another one, her website (to me) does not do her shoes justice, but I have invested in one pair and they are very comfortable and cute. Kristen Lee
kristen lee is very cute...fun stuff :flower:

Bruno Frisoni

I didn't find a website but the shoes are cute....

Originally posted by nay-k@May 24th, 2004 - 3:02 am
Bruno Frisoni

I didn't find a website but the shoes are cute....
Oi Nay-K! I hope the new position is going well :flower:

Bruno Frisoni, has some nice shoes and he designs the Roger Vivier line now also. :woot:

Originally posted by softgrey+Mar 26th, 2004 - 6:24 pm--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (softgrey @ Mar 26th, 2004 - 6:24 pm)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Oria@Mar 25th, 2004 - 9:27 am
kristen lee is very cute...fun stuff :flower: [/b][/quote]
Oh yes I agree, her shoes are really comfortable and cute! :heart: the ones I have.

Originally posted by Pradaromance12+Jan 28th, 2004 - 5:11 pm--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Pradaromance12 @ Jan 28th, 2004 - 5:11 pm)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Spacemiu@Dec 12th, 2003 - 11:10 pm
I lvoe Hollydunalp and Le flesh :heart:

Oliva Morris is quite cool as well
i love le flesh!!!! I only have one pair...these:

not to mention i got them on sale [/b][/quote]
:heart: :heart: thous are gorgeous :blush:

Loved this thread. Here is another discovery I made while in Milan- I love her flats. http://www.maloles.com/. I purchased 4 pairs, and I don't like flats but these were too adorable to pass-up. :woot: :heart:

Brown said:
I love Beatrix Ong. :heart: -one of my favourite new designers from London. The shoes are cool and fun.

Beatrix Ong

I:heart: Beatrix Ong too. I've heard she used to design for Jimmy Choo. I own 4 pairs. Another new designer I love is Johanna Ho.

Johanna Ho makes these and more http://www.johannaho.com/collections.asp
ss2004Shoes_d.jpg

Love Maloes!!!!!!!!!!

are there further new hot designers?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->