New Shoe Designers

Oria, thanks for your question.The name is 'U E N O B E'. I have another image. So I will attach it. The designer is making shoes by hand! I think that's why price is so high! Have you ever seen this ? I do not know if it is sold in Europe and U.S. I found it in Japanese trade show.:wink:

Hello everybody... I have not been reading or posting for a long time. I hope everyone is ok. I am not sure if you know a portugese young designer Gil Carvalho. I really like his work, a bit crazy, but no embelishment. Nice, clean and bold lines! www.gilcarvalho.com

soraya said:
Hello everybody... I have not been reading or posting for a long time. I hope everyone is ok. I am not sure if you know a portugese young designer Gil Carvalho. I really like his work, a bit crazy, but no embelishment. Nice, clean and bold lines! www.gilcarvalho.com

thanks soraya,
i love his ready-to-wear collection. and his conceptual collection is very interesting as well! great designer!

Yummy! I love this thread. Nothing like just seeing colorful shoes, classic shoes, textury shoes, etc... My only shoe problem is that most Japanese shoes don't come in large sizes. Sniff, sniff! :cry::argg::censored:

this thread is a great resource...
we should build on this...

what are some other new and/or less known shoe designers...?
i feel like i keep seeing new names all the time these days...
we have to keep up!!....
:judge:...

:lol:...

You are right, softgrey - this is a fantastic thread!
It would be worth to mention:
http://www.minnaparikka.com/
http://www.toklum.com/

I am also a fan of L'Autre Chose, which is probably not a new company, but they deserve more attention. Does anybody know if they have a hp? Haven't been able to find it...

leyla, I was just browsing the Courtney Crawford homepage, when you posted!
Do you know why it isn't updated? There is only the 06/07 collection.

i should ask him to update it as its not doing him any justice.
i am sure he is fine with me posting his SS08 designs which i ordered..
will do very soon!

nay-k,
where are you?? i just realised that you had mentioned Courtney a while ago. he has such talent and to be honest (out of every single shoe designer i looked at) he is the only one hwo understands pure aesthetics. nothing fancy shmanzy, just pure class with a hint of an edge be it in the colour or the material

here for everyones pleasure to (re)discover this young amazing and humble talent!

my pics
:heart::heart::heart:

They are stunning, leyla!

brownsfashion.com has carried his shoes for a while, but I never saw any as beautiful as the snakeskin shoes you show.

zarina,

arent they just the most perfect shoe ever??? im sorry but im ecstatic about his shoes and that one in particular!!! :woot:

i had a look at Toklum during the exhibtion but had a feeling they still need a season to strengthen the line... :unsure:
they did however succeed in making their label look good :wink:

Also Rodolphe Menudier deserves more attention. Does anybody know if his shoes are available anywhere else than in the shop in Paris?
Pics from his hp.

zarina,

arent they just the most perfect shoe ever??? im sorry but im ecstatic about his shoes and that one in particular!!! :woot:

i had a look at Toklum during the exhibtion but had a feeling they still need a season to strengthen the line... :unsure:
they did however succeed in making their label look good :wink:

They are wonderful indeed! :heart:

In my opinion Toklum's first collection was far more original than the current. Many of the current styles, I find rather :sick:, but of course the brand as such is interesting.

wow. I am so glad somebody is posting again to this thread!
@ leyla: Yes courtney crawford is a genius. and I love the pictures of his shoes you posted! It's disappointing that his website isn't updated!

he may not be new, but he's new to me and i love his shoes!!
nicholas kirkwood!! can't wait to see some of his shoes in the real world!

Zoraide - does anybody own a pair of Zoraide shoes? I like very much the inspiration from the 1930's.

pics by Zoraide.com and brownsfashion.com

Ruthie Davis
pics by Ruthiedavis.com

Then there's this Ruthie Davis, looks like a combination of some other ideas.

b8fe_1.JPG

pic from eBay

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPepic
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->